[3.6] Demi's TasteTheLemon, CI Or Life Cospri's Malice CoC Discharge Assassin Build Guide

Hello. Im having kinda trobule with survive ( thats cause low lvl and not the best items yet ), how do i keep my ES up without leech? Also huuuge problem with single target dps. Currently im runnin only 4l cyclone/cocs/disc. What item would give me biggest single target boost atm? Voll's devotion or should i aim for 6l on chest?
Last edited by kotwhiskas on Dec 20, 2017, 11:19:47 AM
Made in Abyss. Thx for build do some changes with new jewel for -total mana cost of spell.
Discharge1<3
Last edited by aski4 on Dec 22, 2017, 3:58:30 AM
"
aski4 wrote:
Made in Abyss. Thx for build do some changes with new jewel for -total mana cost of spell.
Discharge1<3

Hi dude, I'm trying this build out but I'm having trouble figuring out a good way to level up. What do you suggest?

Currently running ice shot with tabula and doomfletch, extremely fast but sucky with bosses.
"
Hi dude, I'm trying this build out but I'm having trouble figuring out a good way to level up. What do you suggest?

Currently running ice shot with tabula and doomfletch, extremely fast but sucky with bosses.

It was my second char so i have all gear and try to lvlup as CoC dischargre
with this but it's was insanely hard.
I did level with blade vortex + tabula, went pretty easy. :)
"
aski4 wrote:
Discharge1<3

Hey!
Im running this as my league starter and just getting to maps, how do you handle the lategame without the vintage vinktars?
hi guys, is this build viable for endgame bosses?
It's not a build for league start
"
aski4 wrote:
It's not a build for league start

I am well aware that is not, im playing this league a bit casually and im doing CoC discharge for the lulz.
Im just wondering how you fare endgame without the vintage vinktars for instant leech. Is the answer to just do enough dmg that you dont have to bother about taking dmg?
Level 86 in abyss with this having a lot of fun.

As many people mentioned bosses suck hard with this build, after the boots leech and flasks run out if you cannot reach mobs nearby you're screwed. The build however is obviously an amazing general mapper so if you have trouble with bosses just skip them. On that note the whole 6L and maybe even voll's are essentially only for bosses so one could conceivably go full budget and just keep the build for what it clears great: trash.

The two huge nerfs that affected this build especially affect the bossing potential. I'm at 5k ES right now with pretty decent gear and I don't think you can go much higher before you start dumping huge amounts of currency. Especially when the DPS items (6L, Voll's, insanity gloves) are pretty expensive themselves. No instaleech is also very troubling again on bossing. Even the new VP would be very good for the build, it's just 12 points away maybe it's worth travelling to duelist.

Leveling is also difficult since if you dont wanna respec for CI you're gonna die alot again on bosses (I know I did). You can equip CoC on 38 though and work with it from that point till endgame and it's very fun. Blasphemy+Warlords mark for mana, Ungil's gauche and harmony for crit and you're good to go.

Finally here's my current gear and what I payed for it

Spoiler

~ 10c this league for slightly above average rolls
10-15c or something. top ES on shields is ~ 350
3ex for the sixth link for extra single target. 5Ls sell for 20c
10-15c or something
1ex for these amazing gloves
20c without enchant, run a billion merclabs for it. fyi picked up mind drinker or used blasphemy war mark until then for mana
20-25c per card so something under 200c
picked up a few -7 or -8 elreon diamonds for 1-2c each and regaled them then i realised i should save 2ex on each by not multimodding and augmenting them first :)

5c noone uses ES this league

5c
10c testing with equal fire/light reses for pen
just roll these

8c
20c

payed up to 5c for each with %es at least 1 multi and another useful mod

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info