FYI harbinger league golems broken - not affected by minion nodes.

Golems are currently not being affected by the minion nodes. did several testing with the life nodes, as my golems were dying to uber atziri trash mobs. i am level 81, skin of the loyal, and 20/20 flame golems. they have 9034 life with the 2 life nodes by death attunement. removed those 2, and still had 9034 life. Had 69% increased cast speed. Removed Death Attunement, still had 69% increased cast speed. Am reporting as bug to GGG.
The ORIGIONAL Rainbow Nuker on Rampage
Last bumped on Aug 17, 2017, 10:08:28 AM
"
BrutalDiesel wrote:
Golems are currently not being affected by the minion nodes. did several testing with the life nodes, as my golems were dying to uber atziri trash mobs. i am level 81, skin of the loyal, and 20/20 flame golems. they have 9034 life with the 2 life nodes by death attunement. removed those 2, and still had 9034 life. Had 69% increased cast speed. Removed Death Attunement, still had 69% increased cast speed. Am reporting as bug to GGG.

Already been reported. It's only a tooltip bug. Minion nodes affect the actual health of minions.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1937542/page/1
if you read the post, the OP edited his posting, stating that based on survivability vs. where they used to be, it is not just a tooltip bug.
The ORIGIONAL Rainbow Nuker on Rampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info