[3.0] HC/SC Trickster Mind Over Matter Righteous Fire

"
bigmuda wrote:
if anybody else has questions check my profile or ask away.

Hello i just started this character and i checked ur profile since it had all the detail i needed. But just one small question, are you having trouble poping elemental overlord? since you only have crit on amulet.
Also new SR mtx is great might use belly instead of kaom for it :)
"
kizunaAI wrote:
Hello i just started this character and i checked ur profile since it had all the detail i needed. But just one small question, are you having trouble poping elemental overlord? since you only have crit on amulet.
Also new SR mtx is great might use belly instead of kaom for it :)

Nope its really easy to proc overload with this build after you get Swift Killer from trickster thanks to the power charges, on single target without extra adds around to kill it might be a bit harder without crit on gear. My amulet and rings still need to be replaced with something better so if you find its hard to proc overload on single target try getting some extra crit on those.

SR would be amazing to use with this but channeling spells as far as I know don't count as using mana after the first cast for weave. So using SR you would lose out on the weave proc for the damage reduction and you wouldn't be getting the 10% mana back frequently like you do spamming a movement skill making it so you can't sustain your mana for MoM when RF is activated.

While leveling I used RF and flame surge. I don't know how good it would be higher level or if you could still sustain MoM using it but if you do want to try using a spell and not just pure RF it's the only option I could think of that synergizes with the build still.

"
Demental wrote:

Hey! Sorry for the late reply. I've been in the middle of the ocean, underwater, literally. Welding job :(

You're right about the shield. I figured out that Rise of The Phoenix's max fire resist is too good to pass up. BUT. You can get Onslaught from a Death Rush ring which works beautifully with Shield Charge. Also has flat life, chaos resist, armor and accuracy!

The best in slot jewels are HP/Burn/Fire/Chaos Resist.

Never thought about using a death rush might try that out once I get the rest of my resists up to stay capped using it. Having onslaught does make the build a lot faster but I haven't had issues so far without it sustaining mana for MoM.

My character is almost 90 now haven't had as much time to play recently but it does seem like the life pool for this build caps out around 8.5k like I thought. Bought a kaoms not long ago and decided to spec out of the elementalist/devotion area near templar in favor of taking combat stamina and 2 more jewel sockets at 90. At 89 with 8.4k life so once I hit 90 and get my 4th socket I'll be at or a bit over 8.5k. I think its still possible to get a bit more life with this build, maybe the absolute max you can obtain would be 9k if you get high life rolls on every piece of gear but it still feels safe enough for HC with this life pool. No issues running red maps and haven't ran uber yet since the last 2 ascendancy points really don't do much for this build. I'd take ghost dance for the extra attack and spell dodge I use vall grace so it would just be a bit of an extra boost to dodge with that.
Last edited by bigmuda on Sep 1, 2017, 3:34:52 PM
Great to hear you had success with it. I actually RIP'd due to my own error and not knowing what a certain boss does.
...................................................₪₪╔═════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ IGN: DEMENTAL ▀▄▀
...................................................₪₪╚═════════════╝₪₪
Last edited by Demental on Sep 11, 2017, 4:50:45 AM
I have leveled another Trickster and completed 36 challenges on HC Harbinger. Updated the guide with level progression, skill tree paths and gem links.
Another update to the OP. Adding more videos, including guardian fights soon.
I'm really interested in this build. Could you set your characters public so I can look at yours?
For the seventh ascendancy point, could you go for the increased mana and attack speed? And just ignore the 8th? Or should I even add that to something?
I play this in SC and i’m lvl 88 atm. Started using RF after i got Stonegolem and had absolutely no issues so far, I did T15 Collosseum, Beachhead, 2 Breachlords.

BUT my „life regen“ in the Charactersheet is nowhere near the 2‘XXX/s i see in the OP, its in fact under 1‘000.
My profile should be public, if anyone could take a look and tell me if I did something horribly wrong it would be highly appreciated.
"
aDoreMe wrote:
I play this in SC and i’m lvl 88 atm. Started using RF after i got Stonegolem and had absolutely no issues so far, I did T15 Collosseum, Beachhead, 2 Breachlords.

BUT my „life regen“ in the Charactersheet is nowhere near the 2‘XXX/s i see in the OP, its in fact under 1‘000.
My profile should be public, if anyone could take a look and tell me if I did something horribly wrong it would be highly appreciated.

Marble Amulet, Stone Golem 150% helmet enchant, 2%/2% Regen boot enchant will all make up for a lot of that.
"
freakyvirre wrote:
For the seventh ascendancy point, could you go for the increased mana and attack speed? And just ignore the 8th? Or should I even add that to something?

You could. I went for the 5%/5% dodge passive because it's just better defensively.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info