Need some advice please first self made build

Hi all, I am still fairly new to the game, but I wanted to try my hand at coming up with my own build. basically I am wanting to do a Lightning Spell(not sure which one yet) Inquisitor build. I have put together a passive skill tree. not sure if it's any good lol. so basically I was wondering if someone could look over my build and then give me any pointers and some suggestions in game for what lightning spell I should use, based on my passive skill build. I don't really want to change the build too much, as I want to try and make my own build work. but of course, if it isn't good at all i'm up for constructive criticism and adjustment suggestions to it. so enough rambling, here is the link to my specific build, if you come across this shortly after I posted this, you can message me in game, I am on my character named Selfmadebuildattempt. https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWAuMEBwSzBUIHpQj0CaoLYQxSDF8NzRBYEQ8Y1xo4Gmwb8RynHM4fAicvKU8rUCycLX0yNDWSOlg62DrhPAU8LT0PPV9BlkSrRtdJskyzTeNSU1OlVa5VxlZIVylXlFnzXypmVGjyakNtGXGFcg90VXYRfLt-r37HgpuDX4PMg9uFe4uMjHaNGY9Gj6aQVZJulG-XlZf0mjuboZx7na6ePJ_fogCmV6cIqLmsmK6zr2yvp7FCtYW3Mbc-vFbAVMBmwJrBtMWKxq7Mt9D10nzVddWm2CTYvdlf2fzaud2M4BLhc-Qi5Ozli-vk7DjtIO087WHvUO988B_yRfMR99f53f4K_lT-jw==
Last edited by mastablasta123 on Aug 16, 2017, 10:30:08 AM
Last bumped on Aug 16, 2017, 10:25:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info