[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

Hi, can this build use Oni-goroshi instead kondo's pride?
Really great build! I'm a few bars to level 93, doing t15+, farmed uber many times. Instead of Vengeance I'm running Cyclone-Blind-Life on Hit-Life leech. If I can 6L my chest I would add knockback-Vengeance to it.

One thing I noticed though is that the boot enchant "x% increased attack and cast speed if you've killed recently" doesn't seem to trigger at all when the totems kill stuff. I watched the tool tip before and after killing mobs and it does not change. Anybody else confirm that this buff doesn't work for this build? What other boots enchant would you recommend aside from regen? Let me know!
Iirc those type of ench dont work because it isnt you killing things,but your totems. On that note,those with "if you havent killed recently" should always (or almost with cull) be active. I think is the same for minions/golems too

Btw reached 88 did elder on a t10 and t12,unluckily cant dodge for shit with 5fps so died few times. The worst was a terrace woth elder influence,there were the portals,those damn jumping/balls spitting demons kept killing my totems too quickly :/
Last edited by sieg_hart on Jun 24, 2018, 7:04:32 PM
"
pires wrote:
after i swapped rings for res, i got like 60ish int only and cant use vortex. Should i get more from items to use vortex?

You want 111 int to use a max LVL 20 Concentrated effects gem for your totems. The gem makes a huge difference IMO.
"
sieg_hart wrote:
Iirc those type of ench dont work because it isnt you killing things,but your totems. On that note,those with "if you havent killed recently" should always (or almost with cull) be active. I think is the same for minions/golems too

I find it silly that it works that way! I thought having Ancestral Bond means we are essentially becoming the second totem (hence we cannot attack)... Oh well! Thanks for the tip I'll see if there are any good "if you haven't killed recently" enchants to use as an alternative and test it.
Hello! I really like your guide! I'm concerned though about the mapping situation. I've just hit 71 and about to finish Act 10, but a rank newbie. From what I understand, mapping requires quickly killing large numbers of enemies. What can I do, if anything, to help improve my ability to do that, so that I CAN do uber labyrinth? Any suggestions for a guide on how to start with mapping? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
"
Thump553 wrote:
I love this build, done it for a couple of leagues now. I'm hopeless at lab running (elderly reflexes among other things). Very few people will babysit me through a lab, this is about the only character I can make it through uber lab solo.

Any suggestions for a similar, but different build? Something tanky as possible but perhaps with some more mass killing speed?

If you're following the gear guide, you don't need to tank much. pop the totems, let them do their work and leap slam in as needed to trigger your procs.
Pop Enduring Cry whenever you're faced with having to tank. I'm pretty much in 'set it and forget it' mode with my totems, just running around collecting loot while they smash away.

My gear isn't optimal, and I blaze thru uber lab, T12-T13 maps so far with ease and have even done Elder solo without much difficulty
Sorry for bumpin' again.

I know this build in not designed for mappin' (at least for FAST clear map), but i'm havin' hard time to have X characters to do X things (i know, there's only few builds who can do everything really perfectly well), so i repeat my previous question, simply because i don't want to miss the season Incursion mechanism : Any of you have any idea on how to optimize a little bit more this build, or simple some advice on how to increase the wave clear or how to approach the incursion with Alva?

The temple by itself is a no problem, but clearin' the pack in XX seconds is really what's punishes me a lot recently. Can't complete almost any Incursion. >,<
"
Ae_Evo wrote:
Sorry for bumpin' again.

I know this build in not designed for mappin' (at least for FAST clear map), but i'm havin' hard time to have X characters to do X things (i know, there's only few builds who can do everything really perfectly well), so i repeat my previous question, simply because i don't want to miss the season Incursion mechanism : Any of you have any idea on how to optimize a little bit more this build, or simple some advice on how to increase the wave clear or how to approach the incursion with Alva?

The temple by itself is a no problem, but clearin' the pack in XX seconds is really what's punishes me a lot recently. Can't complete almost any Incursion. >,<

Probably increase your attack speed since i presume the dmg isnt an issue,try getting a vaal haste,also dont stand staring at the totems,put one in front of the pack,run into it,place another totem in front of the next pack,1st one shoudl've finished the job,rinse and repeat

hi every1, I need to confirm a few thing about build. do I need 6L- starforge before getting Kaom and do I need %increased dmg on kaom?? Thank you and good luck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info