[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

8 World Eater cards, 1 divine and 1 jeweller's later I'm now the proud owner of this:

I need to gather up more currency to 6L it but I'm just happy to have gotten this far with this build for my first (real) endgame character. All that's left is guardians + shaper. Thanks again Lifting!
Hey everyone, I have a question so please enlighten me....So we take the Conqueror note but it said the reduce damage and life regen effects work after "you" taunted enemy, that's mean we must hit enemies to have effects right? Or we can have it after totems taunted enemies?
"
09110212 wrote:
Hey everyone, I have a question so please enlighten me....So we take the Conqueror note but it said the reduce damage and life regen effects work after "you" taunted enemy, that's mean we must hit enemies to have effects right? Or we can have it after totems taunted enemies?

works with totems. they taunt so enemies don't attack you.
"
nekofjung wrote:
"
09110212 wrote:

works with totems. they taunt so enemies don't attack you.

But how about the buff? Can we get damage reduction and life regen?
I am liking the build, got a late start in the new league, so am only now leveling and am around 52.

Ever since I switched to the totems, however, I am no longer able to capture any more beasts. They all die to fast. And with no other way to mitigate damage have not figured out what to do.

Is anyone even capturing the Beasts in the league? If so, how are you managing the damage output with the totems?

I have tried with only casting one, but that is dangerous with a lot of mobs around and with the two Totems everything is melting fast.

FYI This is basically on the Beasts that show up on the maps as Yellow or Red Icons, not the individual ones that you encounter. The Ones that are the real prizes and are never alone, but with mobs all around them.
Last edited by Viperface on Mar 26, 2018, 8:53:07 AM
2nd update: Absolutely A++++ ULab farmer and atziri farmer (my build in terms of gear is pretty much maxed and finished :D) going for guardians and shaper hopefully, only downside is that its slow mapper so its slower getting through the atlas than a fast mapper, thats why further into the league i'll make an expensive mapper, thats my plan at least.

Gear:

Spoiler
Last edited by Arcaddia on Mar 26, 2018, 9:22:47 AM
What level should I be for the lab in the lower prison Act 6?
I keep dying at the very start of the run.
Now I am losing xp so I'm not gonna keep trying.

I do not usually do labs I hate them because of the stupidity.

I am level 52 right now and have 1600 life

I did not have any trouble doing the first one. Is this different than the first Lower Prison lab?
Finally got my Kaom's and 6l my Starforge in BHC. I notice no one else is mentioning this but I'm pretty sure I'm right in that why does no one go after the 10% chance to shock boot enchant so that Starforge can do some shocking for a whole lot of extra dps?

How much dmg is needed for yellow tier Elder? I want to try him for the first time, but don't wanna risk the death, I might have overkill right now with him, but yeah.

Spoiler

"
Vadash wrote:
"
xylotism wrote:
"
Felix44 wrote:

(I still use low lvl ring and amulet because I can't afford better stuff xD)

Albeit I had Starforge and Kaom's, but they are not that expensive (6.5 ex Starforge and 150c Kaom's).

dafuq?

with proper build you carm farm 10c profit/map

I spent everything on the Kaom and the Starforge, so no money to upgrade the shit amulet and rings. Used 2 Blackhearts and some crap unique amulet I had in stash.

How can I farm 10c profit \ map? Pls teach me :)

I can do uber lab and Atziri with this build, and can go up to T14 maps. I die on T15 but can complete them.

Only thing I suck at is getting rich, it seems xD
"
Viperface wrote:
I am liking the build, got a late start in the new league, so am only now leveling and am around 52.

Ever since I switched to the totems, however, I am no longer able to capture any more beasts. They all die to fast. And with no other way to mitigate damage have not figured out what to do.

Is anyone even capturing the Beasts in the league? If so, how are you managing the damage output with the totems?

I have tried with only casting one, but that is dangerous with a lot of mobs around and with the two Totems everything is melting fast.

FYI This is basically on the Beasts that show up on the maps as Yellow or Red Icons, not the individual ones that you encounter. The Ones that are the real prizes and are never alone, but with mobs all around them.

if you are putting totems then using the net but you kill the mob too fast, then throw the net then proceed to put the totem to kill/capture it .
when you get tankier beasts, what I usually do is put totems then see how much Im dpsing the mob and adjust accordingly.
some beasts die too fast, I agree
Last edited by Decadent_Omar on Mar 26, 2018, 6:29:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info