[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

I would like to try Uber Lab, I think my gear is good enough. But stuck on 3 trials lol. I wish it was easier to get the trials done for the lab. Hardest part of Uber Lab is finding trials imo. I guess the only way to get them is to camp global 820 chat.
Today im kill uber atziri:)
But shaper... very long shaper fight, all arena on shapers ball... im have game over on this tetris(
This guide is amazing.

I managed to kill T16 Minotaur (alch + vaal-ed map which resulted in the map having Enfeeble + increased AOE and atk speed and one dmg modifier) with this build and I barely even spent much currency on the gear! - still running Tabula LOL

Of course, the mino fight itself took a while and i did die a few times, I'm still happy i got it done in the end!

And with this sub-par gear, I have been able to farm uber lab with ease too! Thanks Lifting!

Gear I used to kill mino (Hideout DPS per totem: 45k / 4358 life):
Last edited by kazafz on Mar 20, 2018, 3:32:14 PM
Guys, how am I gonna get fortify without allocating points to fortitude? Like is there someway I can get fortify before that?

What do you think about "Ventor's Gamble Gold Ring" ? Do you think it could be nice ? Is it worth spending 2ex to get good rings and loose some stats ?

I have 5021 life and 41 500 dps in ho totems out.
Last edited by Dge4Dge on Mar 21, 2018, 5:10:24 PM
"
Dge4Dge wrote:

What do you think about "Ventor's Gamble Gold Ring" ? Do you think it could be nice ? Is it worth spending 2ex to get good rings and loose some stats ?

I have 5021 life and 41 500 dps in ho totems out.

A good Ventor's Gamble is a plus to pretty much any/every build - they can just get to be ultra expensive to find one with good rolls on all resists and rarity/quantity.
Can I do hall of grandmasters with this?
"
Dge4Dge wrote:

u zoom zoom and kill 3 mobs (argus, izaro, few adds). why do u want any quantity ? please use proper build like https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2115343

Last edited by ActiveSlay on Mar 22, 2018, 3:45:02 AM
One fun aspect of this build in Beastiary is that with four totems you can sit in the blood altar with one at each door and crank through the rewards pretty quickly.

I'm enjoying the build, albeit I'm playing hierophant because that seems to suit it more after the ascendency changes.
Last edited by Kimchacka on Mar 22, 2018, 5:01:04 AM
"
Vadash wrote:
"
Dge4Dge wrote:

u zoom zoom and kill 3 mobs (argus, izaro, few adds). why do u want any quantity ? please use proper build like https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2115343

Because we open many chest that have good rewards at the end. It's why I'm thinking about it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info