[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

First time doing this build and have managed to wipe every content. Only thing i had trouble with was uber atziri but probably because no ruby flasks :P Great build! Total cost has been about 25ex and comfortably kills shaper and carries a full group in Uber Labs with any izaro mods.
"
yowzster wrote:
First time doing this build and have managed to wipe every content. Only thing i had trouble with was uber atziri but probably because no ruby flasks :P Great build! Total cost has been about 25ex and comfortably kills shaper and carries a full group in Uber Labs with any izaro mods.

So what's your tooltip dps in h/o with totem up ?
hey there...
one question: does the worthy foe ascendancy really work (well) with 100% taunting totems?
Isn't worthy foe kind of a trap, considering that this build is supposed to be particularly good against bosses where 90% of the time your totems will have aggro, so the dmg boost and "resolute tech" doesn't stay procced?
Or did I misunderstand how this works?

Edit: yup, I misunderstood, making false assumptions based on what I observed from the conqueror ascendeny.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6xlzoc/worthy_foe_and_conquerornode_interaction_with/ explains it.
Last edited by killererer on Mar 13, 2018, 7:01:10 PM
Last edited by Godfeast on Mar 13, 2018, 9:55:21 PM
"
huyakf1997 wrote:
"
yowzster wrote:

Last edited by yowzster on Mar 14, 2018, 1:34:26 AM
Does this work with facebreaker
Really a nice guide, I just started playing hc on this build, just reached lvl 30 with this build. Hopefully I can reach the endgame with this :)
"
yowzster wrote:
"
huyakf1997 wrote:
"
yowzster wrote:

With Starforge? My DPS is about half that with a +30Q Kondo's.

EDIT: BTW, can anybody explain what Vortex does in this build? AFAIK we can't do damage with it, is it used as a slow? Would Temporal Chains work for the same purpose?
Last edited by xylotism on Mar 14, 2018, 8:16:25 PM
I am playing this build again this league as a starter and it's better than ever...1000 to armor and evasion is boss I'm tougher than ever plus it helps add dps with the belt...also never getting atunned is amazing...I have been farming gaurdians the past few days and I could easily do shaper when I want..tooltip dps in hideout with Lions roar is 100k..oh and btw I am only running a 5 link...can't get a 6 link to save my life
Hello, how about uber atziri? This build can do it? What i should have to easy fight vs u-atziri ( how much dps, HP)? Can you give any tips in fight vs u-atziri?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info