[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
APEC wrote:
"
"
APEC wrote:
What about auras? Hatred?

He's bm.

BM have Mortal Conviction that grant 50% less mana reservation, so Hatred with 50%
or I'm wrong?

auras are all spells. you can't use them if you have this chest piece. you are limited to attack abilities and warcrys.

"

Just from looking at Path of building it looks like if you wanted to you could go Hegemony staff which would give you a nice 24% block and about 4k more DPS if you drop the 4 sword nodes and just pick up the generic two-handed damage nodes by Martial Experience. This means you would not bleed the target nearly as much but you would have more block and more overall DPS, even without using bleed vs using bleed on Kondo's.

to take advantage of the power charge gains he would have to drop resolute technique.

if you want more dps, replace faster attacks with maim. it is a massive, massive increase in damage and dps and yes the totems still keep bosses off you 100% of the time taunting with the slower attack speed.
Ive leveled one of these up now. Jumped into Uber lab at 78 when i could use Perseverance and let my cheifs slap Argus and Izaro in the face. Also managed to get a real good Gruthkuls before the prices went bananas. The expensive part about the build, appart from the armor ofcourse, is to get all the resists up with that many unique items, you need good rares :)

Nice to level, just swap for a harder hitting weapon now and then.

(Im not brave enough to taunt Izaro yet)
"

Just from looking at Path of building it looks like if you wanted to you could go Hegemony staff which would give you a nice 24% block and about 4k more DPS if you drop the 4 sword nodes and just pick up the generic two-handed damage nodes by Martial Experience. This means you would not bleed the target nearly as much but you would have more block and more overall DPS, even without using bleed vs using bleed on Kondo's.

"

to take advantage of the power charge gains he would have to drop resolute technique.

if you want more dps, replace faster attacks with maim. it is a massive, massive increase in damage and dps and yes the totems still keep bosses off you 100% of the time taunting with the slower attack speed.

You can use the Staff without worrying about power charges, the point was that 24% block vs 0 is quite a bit more defense and the dps is very close, the sword will have more bleed dps. Remember Hegemony's staff has much higher base physical dps then Kondo's.

You could put maim in but that's kinda lazy, as you only really need it on bosses as everything else just dies instantly and you can easily apply maim yourself with an attack, I think he uses cyclone/life on hit/ culling strike/Maim. This will apply it and the totem benefits fully from it without wasting a link.
"
Hallon11 wrote:
Ive leveled one of these up now. Jumped into Uber lab at 78 when i could use Perseverance and let my cheifs slap Argus and Izaro in the face. Also managed to get a real good Gruthkuls before the prices went bananas. The expensive part about the build, appart from the armor ofcourse, is to get all the resists up with that many unique items, you need good rares :)

Nice to level, just swap for a harder hitting weapon now and then.

(Im not brave enough to taunt Izaro yet)

Yea its nice build, I actually just used a Tabula at 78 like you did when I got the belt and did Izaro, was quite easy. I, however, went with Inspiration and first to strike, last to fall for the extra DPS. You just pop your flask, hit him with a leap slam or whatever to intimidate him then pop your totems out and you don't have to worry about ever taunting him as intimidation does more damage overall.
"
Paragon1 wrote:
"

"

You can use the Staff without worrying about power charges, the point was that 24% block vs 0 is quite a bit more defense and the dps is very close, the sword will have more bleed dps. Remember Hegemony's staff has much higher base physical dps then Kondo's.

You could put maim in but that's kinda lazy, as you only really need it on bosses as everything else just dies instantly and you can easily apply maim yourself with an attack, I think he uses cyclone/life on hit/ culling strike/Maim. This will apply it and the totem benefits fully from it without wasting a link.

a 20/20 maim gem is also +40% physical damage to the skill it's currently supporting.
With the limited funds that I have, should I go for a 6l setup or a 5l Gruthkul's Pelt?
does the witch fire add much more dps? im not sure if its worth getting or just staying with a rare flask
What about alternative for Kondo's Pride?
m/b this?
Spoiler

cos Kondo's options affect only critical and we did not crit.
With Doomsower we have 15% increased AOE + 10% extra fire damage for red gem (warchief socketed in it of course 5L)! If we did not go with Gruthkul in pure phys?
Last edited by APEC on Aug 20, 2017, 6:25:43 AM
Running this Build with a Starforge, farming Ulab is a blast :)
Ty for making this Build Lifting!
IGN: Maphan_Meep
Why do you wait so long with speccing into bloodmagic? I was out of mana all the time so i just rushed bloodmagic :D Also your impact is pretty insane, 2 weeks ago i bought a (nearly) perfect rolled grutkhuls with 5link for 70c, now a 5l one costs at least 150c if you are lucky and most of times 200c+. Same goes for preservance (the belt), 2 weeks ago they were all about 25-40c now they cost 50-80c. Kaoms 200c now 400c. Pretty insane

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info