[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

This is my gear after day 2 and 8 uber labs at level 83.
Labs are quite safe and fast with brightbeak / prismatic eclipse combo.

Hello all fans this build. Only i have problem with taunt? My totems do not taunt enemy's. Check my profile.
hey all, looks like a great guide. I'm getting back into the game after a big break, is this the best uber lab farmer? Or is the new revamped jugg a bit better? I started out this new league with a fast mapper type character but kinda want to hold off and get a lab farmer for currency.
"
hey all, looks like a great guide. I'm getting back into the game after a big break, is this the best uber lab farmer? Or is the new revamped jugg a bit better? I started out this new league with a fast mapper type character but kinda want to hold off and get a lab farmer for currency.

I can watch tv and run it just fine^^
"
Vadash wrote:
"

I can watch tv and run it just fine^^

Is it correct that your resis are youst around ~55?
My Fire resi is capped, other two are around ~65 and i was not sure if i should try uber lab with 4,4k life and 17k warchief tooltip in hideout?
Last edited by Bisrob on Mar 5, 2018, 2:15:57 AM
"
Bisrob wrote:

Is it correct that your resis are youst around ~55?
My Fire resi is capped, other two are around ~65 and i was not sure if i should try uber lab with 4,4k life and 17k warchief tooltip in hideout?

I did it at ~50 all resists, 4300 hp and 19k tooltip damage first time. Died only once because I tried to rush through fire traps, killing Izaro or Argus is a joke
How much life leech is recommended? I do fairly fine but blood magic is risky at times which i think my leech might help.

I got res at 60+ except chaos which is still -30 something. 4,3k life and 24k tooltip dmg on totem.

I also feel that stone golem might be too squishy to justify its use or that might just be me? It dies pretty quick.

A bunch of noob questions but its all i got.

Ps: loving the build in general, fast, reliable and cheap.

Kind regards
IGN: Sirshootaloot
"
Binneek wrote:
Hello all fans this build. Only i have problem with taunt? My totems do not taunt enemy's. Check my profile.

Same here, noticed it esp. on the elder and his guardians, they always target me ...
Can this build be viable using an Oni-Goroshi? I know the sword in this build plus the bleeding nodes are a good combo but was just wondering if Oni is fine to use.
How crucial for the build are the taunts? I played this exact build last league, this league I'm doing a warchief variant of it (just for flavor - the fire conversion would be fun) and still can't decide whether to forego the taunt ascendancy for the +endurance +regen (Ramako's).

I would *think* the build will do just fine w/o taunt, but I have too little exp with Izaro to decide whether I would be gimping myself too much without it or not.

Thaoughts?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info