[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
Kagore wrote:

Also i am not using bloodgrip since its not that good for bosses nor maps. It is godly for lab if you are having problems with traps though.

All this build is good for is labs anyways. It's cancer for mapping.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 21, 2017, 1:25:48 PM
Spoiler
"
Kagore wrote:
"
killerwhaleJR wrote:
hi guys, this is my items set up. I would like to know why my CWDT link (boots) never work? as the required skills level is lower than what it is stated in CWDT and I do take more than required damage from shaper lol. Should I decreased the level of my CWDT and its linked?

I tried to do Shaper and Uber Atziri for the first time in my life but I failed both. hmm. any suggestions?

edit: change to Belly and now my CWDT have no problem. lol. didn't notice Gruthkul disable spell
"
Kagore wrote:

Hi, i just downed uber atziri and shaper. You need to get yourself nice spiked gloves (AS-Flat PHY) and steel rings (AS-Flat Phy). With enough dps they all go down eventually.

I died 2 times @UAtziri and once @Shaper. Atziri seems to be harder than shaper since she destroys your totems very fast.

Also i am not using bloodgrip since its not that good for bosses nor maps. It is godly for lab if you are having problems with traps though.

Edit: Get your boots chance to shock since you have forge

ya. my total dps dropped when I switched to Belly. Sourcing for spiked glove and steel rings too. What do you suggest for amulet?
"
"
Kagore wrote:

Nah, it works fine for mapping and guardians aswell :)

Depends if you like the totem playstyle or not.
It's not for everyone!
Guys, I don't understand, why PoB shows LOWER dps for AW with Gruthkuls even comparing to empty slot?
Is it bug or what?
"
stekhans wrote:
"
"
Kagore wrote:

Nah, it works fine for mapping and guardians aswell :)

Depends if you like the totem playstyle or not.
It's not for everyone!

Cancer as in terrible, terrible, terrible clear speed. That's a objective fact, not a opinion. Nice and safe for labs though!
"
"
Kagore wrote:

Well it is a matter of perspective, i tried doomfletch life and it didnt suit me at all. Yet this build even though it is focused heavily on lab farming feels faster. Only thing that bothers me is that angry red buddies popping late when i place totums. But i just like playing with totems overall.

@KillerwhaleJR
Any Amulet with high flat phy dmg + attack speed will do i say (There are some tasty talismans on poe.trade). Since i use Bisco's for farming sometimes i forget and kill guardians etc with it :> . And i strongly suggest using gruthkul over belly since build is already steady even without belly.

Last edited by Kagore on Sep 22, 2017, 5:51:56 AM
"

Cancer as in terrible, terrible, terrible clear speed. That's a objective fact, not a opinion. Nice and safe for labs though!

I wouldn't say it's that bad. I've run a lot of builds, including a ele KB wander, and while it can't keep up with that sort of general off-screen clear speed, and is certainly a different style, it's okay clear speed. Plus, it's safe, it's super effective against most bosses, it's good for guardians, and from what I've seen here, apparently solid for shaper.

There's always going to be better builds, but this one is pretty well-rounded, and is excellent in the lab and capable of almost every map mod, so whatever I roll that I don't feel like running on my wander, I save for this guy.
At what point do you tend to swap to blood magic with this build? Also how much does gruthkuls affect dps because its 5ex on hardcore and thats if one is actually for sale.
Quick question. Why do you need cyclone to taunt when enduring cry taunts and gives you the ascendancy damage?
I stripped my ST Scion and started going for the expensive build with starforged and kaom's.

I feel like I'm struggling more with the expensive build, of course I got more dmg but its mobility is so... meh!

Tried doing some guardians and I dont know, with the cyclone setup I feel its alot easier moving around and setting up totems.
With starforged+kaom, vulnerability, enduring and vortex skills it's more like I'm standing still and casting curses and shiet and having alot more problem avoiding stuff.

Maybe it's just me, anyone that tried the expensive gem setup?
Any tips?

It might just be that I'm not that used to the build, cause as of now I'm thinking of 4-linking the gruthkul and sticking with my 6-link starforged for the damage but going back to cyclone build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info