[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
KingKendrick wrote:
But doesn't the taunt not work? So you lose out tons of damage + defences?

Yes, taunts not work. He also cannot be frozen and has nice resist against elemental and chaos damage. Also he cant be culled, afaik. So what?
Last edited by _PBS_ on Sep 9, 2017, 4:12:30 AM
Vs the bossess, like UAtziri or the shaper is better maim or ruthless to link on ancestral warchief?
Last edited by Mayn4rd on Sep 9, 2017, 12:51:09 PM
"
SangeGod wrote:
When did you guys first started doing uber lab? I have never done it before . Im level 81 and Im sitting at 80k dps with 4.7k life. Is it safe to do it for me?

At level 70 with tabula before kill act 10 boss, always full keys runs deathless all 100 uberlabs.
Sorry for stupid question - Taste of Hate work with AW totems, right?
Curse on hit on Gloves works with totems?
"
_PBS_ wrote:
"
KingKendrick wrote:
But doesn't the taunt not work? So you lose out tons of damage + defences?

Yes, taunts not work. He also cannot be frozen and has nice resist against elemental and chaos damage. Also he cant be culled, afaik. So what?

Well, it's an entire half of the ascendancy for conqueror + worthy foe
Hi

I would like to know, with a 6 link Gruthkul's Pelt Wyrmscale Doublet, what is the best gems choice for max dmg totems (map and boss)

1) Ancestral Warchief, Faster Attacks, Brutality, Melee Physical Damage, Concentrated Effect, Ruthless

or

2) Ancestral Warchief, Maim, Brutality, Melee Physical Damage, Concentrated Effect, Ruthless

Thx!
"
malgure wrote:
Hi

I would like to know, with a 6 link Gruthkul's Pelt Wyrmscale Doublet, what is the best gems choice for max dmg totems (map and boss)

1) Ancestral Warchief, Faster Attacks, Brutality, Melee Physical Damage, Concentrated Effect, Ruthless

or

2) Ancestral Warchief, Maim, Brutality, Melee Physical Damage, Concentrated Effect, Ruthless

Thx!

According to PoB — Maim is better. Have no idea why people use FA. Maybe they prefer to spam button with maim link, I'm too lazy for that.
"
malgure wrote:
Hi

or

Thx!

For trash mobs best setup is
- Ruthless (work only after 3-rd strike)
+ Faster Attack
+ Maim
And this setup is really helpful on T15 Beachhead

For regular bosses:
+ Ruthless
- Faster Attack
+ Maim

But! For top bosses (Shaper, Guardians) you want as much DPS as possible, so:
+ Ruthless
+ Faster Attack
+ Maim (use another skill for it and get phys dmg bonus)
Last edited by _PBS_ on Sep 11, 2017, 2:38:10 AM
would't bane of legends on Slayer (20% culling strike, no onslaught for totems) and slayer's 2h ascendancy nodes be better for dmg?
Slayer also gives +35% area skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info