[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
Mentoya wrote:
I looked at his character when this was posted and his tree looked pretty close to Lifting's, and of course his gear that he showed....He probably re-rolled once he got to level 92...I'm only on level 52, but crushing everything so far. So lifting is correct, this build is still stronger than ever!!! Looking forward to having an end game build that I can kill Shaper with and invest in some high end gear and take down Uber Elder....Very easy league starter that can take you all the way to end game!! I've run this build several times and there has never been content I haven't been able to crush....thanks Lifting!

well good luck, I spent like 4 ex already on gear and I'm nowhere close to 35k dps per totem, currently I'm stuck at 17k. His budget version in pastebin is like 10 ex+, so. Don't know yet whether I will be even able to run uber labs, on top of that I dont consider it nowhere as league starter with no currency at all.
For those that use this build as a DEDICATED lab runner here are some advices:

1/ Use the following setup in your weapon swap, it will help you to fly trought the traps and different rooms in uberlab Prismatic eclipse ( must be 3 green sockets ) + Brightbeak in offhand ( socket leap slam level 1 + culling strike 1/20Q + faster attacks 20/20Q in )
Do not forget to swap again for Izaro kill - be sure when in swap to select the correct leap slam setup

2/ Your warchief setup already have 20/20Q gems ? Forgot about jewels with more damage, you already have way enough !
Get some nice jewels to boost your leapslam swap setup
- Maximum life
- Attack speed
- Attack speed with 1H weapons

3/ You don't need 5k+ life if you are a lot used to uberlab traps, and izaro fight. There are few points you may want to delete in tree and invest for MOOOOOARRRRR SPEED.
Note: This part is entirely up to you, do your own tests and see how fast you can fly.

4/ Be sure to keep enough damages to kill Izaro fast enough, you want to avoid long fight for two reasons:
- You must avoid killing some izaro supports else you won't get treasure key.
- You must avoid taking some damages spikes from him even if the taunt is really powerful it occasionaly doesn't go well ( very old issue with lab still not fixed ).

I can't provide an updated PoB of all the changes i usualy do ( yet ), in the actual process of doing it / testing ingame directly for the actual PoE version ( and without going away too much from LNB build ).
All the aboves advices are only if you want to keep this build dedicated for labyrinth, skip this post if it's not the case.

Is this setup still efficient for lab services ?
Short answer: yes.
Is this setup budget:
Short answer: Yes jewels and swap weapon mentioned above are cheap as hell, and far from the budget pathfinder invest to speed-run labyrinth, Granted they are still the #1 option when it come to speed.

Old screenshot from bestiary league:
Spoiler

End note: There are some better setups, better options the entire goal of these explanations is to show how this build can be versatile for low investement.
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Mar 20, 2019, 11:58:01 AM
"
poster180 wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
I looked at his character when this was posted and his tree looked pretty close to Lifting's, and of course his gear that he showed....He probably re-rolled once he got to level 92...I'm only on level 52, but crushing everything so far. So lifting is correct, this build is still stronger than ever!!! Looking forward to having an end game build that I can kill Shaper with and invest in some high end gear and take down Uber Elder....Very easy league starter that can take you all the way to end game!! I've run this build several times and there has never been content I haven't been able to crush....thanks Lifting!

well good luck, I spent like 4 ex already on gear and I'm nowhere close to 35k dps per totem, currently I'm stuck at 17k. His budget version in pastebin is like 10 ex+, so. Don't know yet whether I will be even able to run uber labs, on top of that I dont consider it nowhere as league starter with no currency at all.

poster180, I suggest you look at some of the previous pages of this guide to help you out, or watch lifting's video on page 1. As lifting has said, nothing has changed in the build and it's still as powerful as ever!! So all of the previous pages of this guide will still be valid. Every time I've run this build in the past I've been able to clear uber lab with no problem and clear the atlas. Keep in mind, I don't do uber lab until level 80 though, as I prefer to be over leveled to make it a bit easier. I usually reroll all my characters in the 80s though once I do uber lab and clear the atlas as I get bored easily running the same character. I rarely get a character to 85 before I start over lol......
"
poster180 wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:

Duuuuuude, this post seems way off base. You're right on the damage piece. In-game tool tip for me with sub-optimal gear is nowhere near the 90k he quotes in the build guide for the top tier content. However even with my sad little 23k dps per totem I'm able to do red tier maps and clear the uber lab insanely fast.

His budget build is not anywhere near 10 ex+! It's like maybe 1ex. You're exaggerating a lot here. It's using Kondo's, Devoto's, and a Belly. That's about 50c. The amulet and belt are just a couple of chaos each and you just need a few rares with nothing but life and resists to round this out which you should be able to easily get for 20-30c. You can even run this without belly and the devoto's when you're starting out to knock the price down to like 1/2ex for your league start until you can afford the uniques.

I've run this for three leagues in a row as a starter build and have been able to get all of the gear needed for the budget version in the first couple of days of the league start with just some found currency while leveling to 75.

You also say that you don't think you'll even be able to run uber labs? Come on man... At least try rather than speculating. You have a starforge as your main weapon. You'll be able to breeze through the uber lab.

I 100% vouch for this as a starter build and I recommend it to anyone that's getting into Path for the first time.
"
chairfight wrote:

His budget build is not anywhere near 10 ex+! It's like maybe 1ex. You're exaggerating a lot here. It's using Kondo's, Devoto's, and a Belly. That's about 50c.

Did you check the stats on his gear? 6 socket Kondo/6 socket Belly? 4 OP options on jewels? This shit ain't 1 ex, perhaps if you play on Standard ( I don't know )
"
poster180 wrote:
"
chairfight wrote:

His budget build is not anywhere near 10 ex+! It's like maybe 1ex. You're exaggerating a lot here. It's using Kondo's, Devoto's, and a Belly. That's about 50c.

Did you check the stats on his gear? 6 socket Kondo/6 socket Belly? 4 OP options on jewels? This shit ain't 1 ex, perhaps if you play on Standard ( I don't know )

Good point on the six socket. I didn't think about that. I was considering it from a more realistic league start perspective based on my own experiences in the previous leagues - you only really need Totems five linked. You can get away with four/five socket on one of those two items to easily farm uber lab.

I think that was probably an oversight on his part for the POB items. He has them as both six linked all green items. I believe his main post walk through clarifies what you sockets actually need.
Last edited by chairfight on Mar 20, 2019, 1:32:13 PM
"
poster180 wrote:
"
chairfight wrote:

Well, I haven't got to uber lab on this build yet as I'm not even level 60 yet with crappy gear, but if you read the prior posts on this thread, you'll see that everyone else is having no problems with uber lab, so why is it you don't think you can do it?
"
poster180 wrote:
"
chairfight wrote:

Gears to get started with uberlab right after kitava if you want to ( after getting your trials in global 820 ):

Gears with life res phys damages as usual ( armour based if possible ) - You can end with a 10/15c budget for whole gears setup and jewelery at league start.
A kondo's pride ( doesn't need any link or sockets )

As for the armour start with a trash 5L armour based ( cost: 2c ), later on switch to an astral plate 6L ( Celestial justicar div card are pretty cheap these days with livesearch enabled and beeing a bit patient you should get your astral under 30c then use an essence to get a decent life roll ).

There is a difference between what is writed in main post or PoB, and what you can do comfortably without any of this.

You will get more and more survability along your leveling, bloodgrip amulet -
( cost 1 alch ) at level 74 will let you run safely trought traps, then your last ascendancy, annnd perseverance at level 78 ( cost 1 alch ) will give you a bit of extra surva / movement speed / DPS etc ...
Rest is entirely optional, you don't need starforge or kaom's heart if you stick to lab farming or even for red maps.
If you need any additional informations don't hesitate, hope it help.

Oh yeah last thing: Flasks. Flasks are important.
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Mar 20, 2019, 3:52:25 PM
hey guys maybe i dont understand anything, but how can i use Vaal Ancestral Warchief totems if there are souls to be get from killing mobs before using it?
Last edited by sasha2x8 on Mar 20, 2019, 4:40:55 PM
well I did my first uber lab, got one shotted but next one after I finished I took the last ascendancy passives and now it's a total breeze. I did 5 runs and got Inpulsa's Broken heart (currently 4.4 ex in league) .. guess a lucky char.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info