[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
Badeanda wrote:
Hi, loving the build. Been playing it on SSF HC.

My take on this build is to not use Multiple totems in your main link, for a few good reasons.
Firstly it will force you to use both Vaal Ancestral Warchief at the same time, and they will deal less damage instead of more damage (They are still limted too 2 totems). Having the option to only pop out 1 increases your clearspeed.
Secondly it opens up for Ancestral Protector with multiple totems, which will double your single target DPS in a 6link.

Math:

Lifting's recommended gems for bosses:
Vaal Ancestral Warchief, Multiple Totems, Brutality, Melee Physical Damage, Concentrated Effect & Ruthless.
This gives me with a 6link Kondo's Pride 62k DPS for each totem, 4x 62k = 248k DPS total.

The setup i'm running:
Vaal Ancestral Warchief, Maim, Brutality, Melee Physical Damage, Concentrated Effect & Ruthless.
This gives me with a 6link Kondo's Pride 139k DPS for each totem, 2x 139k = 278k.

Ancestral Protector, Multiple Totems, Melee Physical Damage, Ruthless, Brutality, Bloodlust.
This gives me in a 6link Armour 116k DPS for each totem, 2x 116k = 232k.

510k DPS total, in 2x 6links.

If you wonder why my Ancestral Warchief setup alone is doing more DPS then Lifting's setup, it's because you gain maim and the more attack speed from Ancestral Protector.

These are my actual numbers with onslaught, except i don't have 6link for my Ancestral protector yet. I also have 8k life.

If you want to try this, i recommend using the new attack totem skin on Ancestral Warchief so you can easily tell which ones you have active, since you can have 4x Ancestral Protector active.

How did you get 116k DPS for each AP totem? I have a 6L Starforge and 6L Belly, followed your suggested configuration (all gems at least 20/20) and only see 54K tooltip damage on my AP and 127k for AW.
This is the build and gear I'm running at the moment:

https://pastebin.com/gwgdStKg

Basically following the guide, though I'm doing a couple of things like using maim instead of ruthless, phase run instead of vortex, and others that shouldn't make a big difference.

Certainly doing OK, was able to beat Shaper without too much trouble, can run guardians, etc... etc...

Seems pretty similar, but the template build is doing 264k dps, and my build is doing less than half of that, and even swapping out some of the gear I still see a lot less damage. Possible I'm doing something wrong with Path of Building?
"
amont0bin wrote:
"
Badeanda wrote:

My take on this build is to not use Multiple totems in your main link, for a few good reasons.
Firstly it will force you to use both Vaal Ancestral Warchief at the same time, and they will deal less damage instead of more damage (They are still limted too 2 totems). Having the option to only pop out 1 increases your clearspeed.
Secondly it opens up for Ancestral Protector with multiple totems, which will double your single target DPS in a 6link.

Math:

Vaal Ancestral Warchief, Multiple Totems, Brutality, Melee Physical Damage, Concentrated Effect & Ruthless.
This gives me with a 6link Kondo's Pride 62k DPS for each totem, 4x 62k = 248k DPS total.

The setup i'm running:
Vaal Ancestral Warchief, Maim, Brutality, Melee Physical Damage, Concentrated Effect & Ruthless.
This gives me with a 6link Kondo's Pride 139k DPS for each totem, 2x 139k = 278k.

Ancestral Protector, Multiple Totems, Melee Physical Damage, Ruthless, Brutality, Bloodlust.

If you wonder why my Ancestral Warchief setup alone is doing more DPS then Lifting's setup, it's because you gain maim and the more attack speed from Ancestral Protector.

These are my actual numbers with onslaught, except i don't have 6link for my Ancestral protector yet. I also have 8k life.

If you want to try this, i recommend using the new attack totem skin on Ancestral Warchief so you can easily tell which ones you have active, since you can have 4x Ancestral Protector active.

How did you get 116k DPS for each AP totem? I have a 6L Starforge and 6L Belly, followed your suggested configuration (all gems at least 20/20) and only see 54K tooltip damage on my AP and 127k for AW.

Hello, i wasnt talking about tooltip damage, It's Path of Building damage.
Ign Nicolai
"
Badeanda wrote:

Math:

The setup i'm running:

That means you're not using Kaom's Heart, and if so, which armor fits this build best? Loreweave is meant for elemental damage. On the other hand, you say you have two Warchiefs and two Protectors. Unless you have both sets with Multiple Totems Support, where are you getting a third totem? This build can only have two separate totems that go double thanks to that skill gem, but the modifications you mentioned would allow for 1 warchief and 1 double protector. Three totems. Where's the second Warchief coming from?
Last edited by Jedijax on Feb 14, 2019, 12:21:17 AM
I started this build to enchant my own helms and I've been having a great time.

I think I'll play it from the start next season.

-Filter
Great Guide thanks for all
Hi, doing well so far.

Just noticed PathOfBuilding and ingame skilltrees are diffrent. Even you suggest leveling path.
Some Skills totally changed. Others removed. I am confused.

I fear my build is crap just right now. Hope someone might help me.

Kind regards!
"
dushoci wrote:
Hi, doing well so far.

Just noticed PathOfBuilding and ingame skilltrees are diffrent. Even you suggest leveling path.

Kind regards!

It may be because this build was recently updated for the new league. Stick to the one here rather than the POB one.
"
Jedijax wrote:
"
dushoci wrote:
Hi, doing well so far.

Kind regards!

It may be because this build was recently updated for the new league. Stick to the one here rather than the POB one.

wich one to follow then? is it updated for 3.6?
"
V400KG wrote:
"
Jedijax wrote:
"
dushoci wrote:
Hi, doing well so far.

Kind regards!

wich one to follow then? is it updated for 3.6?

The ones under "Skill trees, acendancy..." This is not updated to 3.6 cause it's not even out yet. What may be outdated if you're suing it, is the POB link, seeing as I am using the mentioned links and those are fine.
Last edited by Jedijax on Feb 23, 2019, 11:35:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info