[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
Rebur wrote:
"
thedawn2 wrote:
the new multiple totems support could be pretty decent for this, any thoughts?

Might work. I would keep what we have now as a boss killer but maybe switch out to multiple totems for Mapping/Low Level Bosses.

Another interesting thing is banner. They are going to add banner nodes to Champion so that maybe something to try also.

Edit: Unless they completely gut Warchief or totem damage itself this is probably going to be my starter. Will let me open up maps decently and run uber labs nicely also.

Yeah its a great starter, used it in Incursion.
Maybe they'll even fix 2handers in 3.5, theres always hope
"
Another interesting thing is banner. They are going to add banner nodes to Champion so that maybe something to try also.

What ascendancy class would you drop to pick up Inspirational? I guess either Fortitude (maybe put fortify on leap slam??) or Worthy Foe? would have to go.

Banners should help out when mapping, but if you're just using this as a lab runner you might be able to skip out on it.

"
jonke wrote:
"

What ascendancy class would you drop to pick up Inspirational? I guess either Fortitude (maybe put fortify on leap slam??) or Worthy Foe? would have to go.

Banners should help out when mapping, but if you're just using this as a lab runner you might be able to skip out on it.

I'd say drop Worthy Foe and get RT if Inspiritional will make up the 20% more damage and the 100% chance to hit (1 passive point saved)
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
I played this build as starter for 4 leagues. Thinking to start in betrayal league also but;

In patch notes:

"
You can no longer use skills that require a specific weapon if you are dual-wielding and one of your equipped weapons is unsuitable for that skill. For example, you will no longer be able to use Reave with a dagger and sceptre equipped. This change means that the popular "stat-stick" strategies will no longer work for attacks.
As a result of this change, Ground Slam, Vaal Ground Slam, Shield Charge, Leap Slam, Double Strike, Vaal Double Strike, Reckoning, Ice Crash, Earthquake, Vaal Earthquake, Sunder, Word of Light, Edict of Light, Decree of Light, Commandment of Light, Word of War, Edict of War, Decree of War, Commandment of War, Tectonic Slam, Consecrated Path, Smite, Ancestral Warchief and Vaal Ancestral Warchief are no longer main-hand only.

Does this effect our build?

Doesn't this build use Kondo's Pride, which is a two-handed weapon? If so, the quoted passage doesn't affect this build.
FINALLY IT'S LUPUS!
Yeah that does not affect us because we are using 2handers
You will still be able to use Brightbeak and Prismatic Eclipse in your weapon swap for very fast leap slamming. So no, the statstick nerf for attack builds doesn't affect this build.
I did this as starter in Delve and its been a blast. This build feels really like a good starter should .... the devotos and the belly can be a bit pricey at league start but you can make this build happen with under 40c and then just uberlab farm till you have enough to build a boss killer or even something better. Made 6ex the other day by just enchanting my devotos. So the build brings everything you need.

I will try to get the banners in the 4link sword and the chief in the belly ...hopefully 5 link soon. i thin its agreat addition till you can afford the kaoms then but the banner in the leap slam/ portal thingy. For maps the multiple totems just sounds broken 100% dmg -21& per totem ...sounds like a 16% dmg buff and more AoE...

Edit : plz give this build some love and update it i love it and it will be my starter in betrayal
Last edited by oR3ganoo on Dec 6, 2018, 2:29:45 AM
Hi guys, I’m an Xbox player now as my PC died and going to start with this for next league. As I don’t have a PC I can’t get path of bullying. Does anyone know of a way to get it on a Mac? Alternatively, is there an updated levelling skill tree anywhere?
Does anyone know if Warchief Totems will be able to impale on hit with the master of metal node seeing as conquer and worthy foe work on totems even tho it states You?
Last edited by Dertold on Dec 6, 2018, 6:08:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info