[3.0] Shams Beserker 2h Mace Crit Sunder Build

Hi mate, im lv 32 and just got a 4 link to use..what should i link with sunder?..you can check my gear if you like please and let me know if is ok, im over capped on resists..:p..i have 3 red and 1 blue socket. im thinking to put Sunder - Melee Phys - Added Fire - Conc effect or Crit supp? which blue?..

Yes sunder-melee phys -added fire-con effec is best setup for 4 link.

Sham
I'm a little confused whether or not to go crit now that I've a good amount of exalts. I can clear tier 11 fairly easily, only the bosses that take some time to kill. My weapon is 544pdps 5L but low crit. Thanks for ur help :)

If you got that amount of currency go crit. The crit build is a lot better then the RT one.

You will not regret it.

sham
Since the build has Vaal Pact, should the points put in life regen be changed? The 4th passive point on 0.8% life regen could be moved to 12% armor + 4% maximum life

Yep you are correct, i simple let that skill in for lab.

The main problem with lab is you take a lot of site damage, so for uber lab i just put vaal pact off.

And you need to run a lot on the boss to.

So the life regen is not bad to have on that moment.

Sham
Hi Sham, i have 1 question. We need 111 dex and Int to run the lv 20 gems. In your gear you get alot of Dex from the helmet and overall it will be easy to get 111. Int you only taken 23 from Amulet..so how did you get it up to 111 to use the lv 20 gems?
"
Yohaan14 wrote:
Hi Sham, i have 1 question. We need 111 dex and Int to run the lv 20 gems. In your gear you get alot of Dex from the helmet and overall it will be easy to get 111. Int you only taken 23 from Amulet..so how did you get it up to 111 to use the lv 20 gems?

From the tree

Sham
Can you add Jewels to the guide :D Thanks again bro!
"
kasperkj0 wrote:
Can you add Jewels to the guide :D Thanks again bro!

Jewels added.

Sham
Last edited by Doomshamino on Aug 17, 2017, 6:03:29 AM
hey there, been having a joy with your build! Can you give me substitutes for the lion's roar/taste of hate flasks
"
ImDa1TruG wrote:
hey there, been having a joy with your build! Can you give me substitutes for the lion's roar/taste of hate flasks

I see you have Ancestral Warchief on, but you still seldom cast it? Just as a support skill I suppose?

Also, how far pushed this build? Map tier/Uber/lab/Atziri/Shaper etc, issues with survivability

Would like to know before committing to the build.
Last edited by Hayrich on Aug 18, 2017, 9:31:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info