[3.0] 9.5MIL dps Dark Pact 6 BLUE ITEMS, Guardians, Shaper, Video, Stun Immune, 9blue items T15

"
brant09081992 wrote:
I'm currently working on skeleton-casted Dark Pact concept so I started searching another DP builds to compare the DPS. When I saw title of your build I felt like my build is not going to be that strong amongst another DP ones. But then I saw your Phoenix and Shaper video and I was like wtf? Where is that 9.5mln dps? I have downloaded your PoB and read some comments and people are right about your dps. It should be considered for around 2mln even with fantasy gear.

Taking down Shaper 1st phase took you about 27 seconds not considering minion phase. I took him down in about 7-8 seconds with my DP build and I have only 2mln-2.5mln dps. It's almost 4 times faster than you. And I don't even have optimized gear. I don't even have lvl 21 gems. So how much dps should I mention in my build guide? 30 million? 40 Million? You managed to take down Phoenix in 56 seconds. I took him down in 10 seconds but we can say you could just have some debiliating mods resulting in longer fight.

I appreciate you put much effort to make this build. But i think you should remove 9.5mln dps mention from a title because it's unreal and misleading.

Can you link your build please? Thanks in advance
Can someone tell me if this build is really good?
Not sure if this was mentioned but a magic vise belt from abyss would be better and result in higher life with either missing stat's, res or dps. Maximum life is 50 flat. Just scour a high ilvl one
Last edited by Spao69 on Jan 16, 2018, 3:43:45 PM
"
mcnealstash wrote:
I'd rather do this much damage to shaper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_QlOv0tu1w

Your damage in the video is not even close to 9.5 million, let alone 2 million shaper dps. Much clickbait.

Well, to be fair, the damage he lists is against trash mobs... but that is with everything clicked, including charges and even shock. No one really cares about trash mob dps, however. Once you set the PoB parameters for shaper, there won't be any charges or shock in effect. The damage drops drastically to a fraction of the 9.5Mil dps, to about 3Mil, if even that. So yes, the clickbait is real. Should probably change title, or add "9.5Mil dps against trash"
I kill hydra faster than this 9.5mil dps build and my POB only shows 600k for RF.
Last edited by neostars on Jan 16, 2018, 12:37:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info