[3.0] JV's Null's Inclination ranged AW/SS autosummoner build guide

The idea of this build is to use nulls inclination to autosummon both ranged animate weapons and skeletal mages on kill, while using the new unique speakers wreath to guarantee you get all the kills from culling strike. Writhing jar is used to summon the first minions in the map. The rest of the build is a pretty generic animate weapon build apart from picking up a couple extra skeletons.

Will be updating this build guide as I level the character. Playing in harbinger HC and just ripped to server issues so it might be a while before I get a video guide up.

---------------------------------------------GEAR----------------------------------------------------

build enabling uniques

allows us to automatically summon socketed minion skills when we get a kill

stops minions from stealing your kills, the biggest problem with nulls has always been that the more minions you summon, the less likely you will get a kill.

needed to run empower on two 50% auras for the amount of aura nodes we pick up.

to be able to summon ranged skeletons

to be able to summon ranged animate weapons

to get the first kills in a map, summoning your summon skeletons and any weapons you drop on the ground

other gear

here are some examples of gear that is beneficial to the build

movement speed jewelry and quiver

this can be obtained by crafting with an essence of fear.
**your gear cannot have base fire damage or lightning damage added to attacks as you are using EE, on one piece of gear you need cold damage added to attacks.**

gloves with catarina minion damage craft.

Bonus: elemental weakness on hit corrupt is bis.

body armour with catarina +1 skeleton mod

animate guardian gear

required

optional

my gear

this is the gear I have accumulated so far, this section is not finished.

-----------------------------------------BUILD MECHANICS--------------------------------------------

notes on nulls inclination

- nulls will disable any minion gem socketed, so we use a 4L srs to kill the first pack
- unlike jorrhast the gems must be linked together.
- also unlike jorrhast, degens dont count as kills, it must be a kill with the bow.

skeletons

default 5 max skeletons
+2 from our tree
+1 from catarina body craft

total 8 skeletal mages can be summoned at a time, the most efficient for two dead reckoning is 9 skeletons because of how summoning works when you try to summon with 10 skeletons out already. I will pick up one more skeleton from the tree past lvl 90.

animate guardian

this gem will create a minion that wears any piece of gear you put on the ground and cast it on. The guardian cannot use any jewellery or belts.

You cannot get back the gear the guardian has on.* and once they die they will not have that gear the next time you summon them, but you can log out without fear of losing your guardian.

For this build we use leercast and dying breath because they both provide nice buffs to allies (you and the other minions)

the rest of the gear the guardian uses (body armour, gloves and boots) is up to you. this usually depends on how much you want to spend on your guardian.

*There is a catarina mod that you can put on a body armour that will make it drop on the ground when the guardian dies, slightly reducing the cost of summoning a new guardian

gem setup

Nulls:
5L: Animate weapon - Summon skeleton - GMP - Elemental focus - minion damage
6L: Pierce/Slower proj

chest:

5L: tornado shot - gmp - cull - curse on hit - ele weakness
6L:pierce
1L: flesh offering (if using 5L chest)
ele weakness curse on hit gloves

5L:tornado shot - gmp - cull - pierce = itemrarity
1L: flesh offering

OR

if you have a +1 curse amulet or using doedre's damning you can use the same curse on hit setup as before but substitute in another curse, like enfeeble, temporal chains, warlords mark for endurance charges, or projectile weakness for more damage.

gloves/boots/helmet

4L: anger - wrath(or haste) - empower - generosity
4L: animate guardian - stone golem - minionlife - fortify
4L: cwdt - immortal call - bone offering - increased duration

unset rings:
flesh offering (if using 6L chest)
blink arrow

notes on gems

Elemental focus is more important than minion damage as it stops minions from igniting enemies and getting kills as we are using speakers wreath

wrath is the only aura other than anger that will effect the elemental damage of the skeletal mages, although it will only be about 33% of the mages you summon. Will try out haste to see if it feels better mapping.

defensive mechanics

Rumi's and bone offering for block/spellblock

EB/MOM/ZO + stone golem

if I can balance my resistances

--------------------------------------------PASSIVES-------------------------------------------------

skill tree
lvl 90
poeurl.com/bsKB
208% life
eb
mom
zo
EE
6 jewel sockets (4-5 used by unique jewels)
18% aura reservation (this and conquers efficiency needed to run two 50% auras with empower)
+2 max skeleton

Ascendancy

normal lab @ lvl 33 -> mistress of sacrifice
cruel lab @ lvl XX -> Commander of darkness
merciless lab @ lvl xx -> Spirit eater
map lab @ lvl xx -> Beacon of corruption

leveling

srs-miniondmg-meleesplash
swap in melee damage for bosses

here is what my skill tree looks like as I level:

------------------------------------------------MISC-------------------------------------------------

videos
coming soon

กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
Last edited by xxArturoxx on Aug 27, 2017, 4:08:17 AM
Last bumped on Oct 11, 2017, 11:44:54 AM
reserved
กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
Are you using SRS just to get the starting summons?
"
Are you using SRS just to get the starting summons?

yes, unfortunately nulls disables any minion spells placed in it otherwise I would just use the skeletal mages to get started.

All the other nulls builds iv seen have just been mediocre bow builds that happen to have minions running around. Id rather stay away from that and use purely minions for damage, only culling with tornado shot.

Last edited by xxArturoxx on Aug 15, 2017, 4:41:53 PM
skill tree added
updated many sections of the guide as well as the description
Nice guide!

Looking forward for some videos to see it in action once you get there.
The right man at the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.
updated leveling section and misc section.
added an animate guardian section

Wouldn't it be easier to start off maps with a writhing jar? That should pretty much instantly summon some mages
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info