[3.0] Dark Pact Clearspeed Berserker (MASSIVE AOE) (Sucks in 3.1)

How do you think, what's best enchantments for this build for boots and gloves? =)
"
baby_bot2 wrote:
How do you think, what's best enchantments for this build for boots and gloves? =)

Gloves you want fingerless base for spell dmg.
Boots Attack and cast speed if you have killed recently.
The New Fakener: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1740806
The Freezerator: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748363
Elementalist EK Prolif: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1896772
Clearspeed Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1956548
ty!
Could someone take a look at my gear and tell me where I went wrong? I can't seem to get past the T6-T7 map (strand/mud geyser) no matter the mods on it. I just got the 5L carcass and haven't tried it over the 6L tabula yet but I just get one shot and I'm not sure why I'm getting 1 shot.

Also, bosses seem to take forever, I know this is more a clear speed build but shouldn't lower tier bosses be a bit quicker or is that just the build? It took me forever to do the merciless lab boss =/.

Charter: BryceBossing (I had another character planned for this build but it ended up being the bossing one lol)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Windfuriouss/characters
You need vaal Pact.

You don't run a single "more" Multiplicator atm, this hurts your DPS badly,

Take out "Increased Critical Damage" and "Increased Aoe", get "Controlled Destruction" and "Void Manipulation" -> This will boost your damage by ~40%

Your Rings and Amulets and Gloves are really bad (low life), can easily be upgraded by 1chaos each. (Try looking for 80+life with 60+resist)

Get a corruptet 20/20 Dark Pact gem (only 5Chaos) for another 13% Damage Boost.

Also get your uber-lab done asap, you are missing the most Build-Defining-Ability (Cloaked in Savagery)
Last edited by Schejian on Aug 29, 2017, 6:24:51 AM
Hello. I the newcomer in a game, played only a week. I found this build, very much it was pleasant. I looked for such build what safely and quickly to farm maps. I play only on a hardcore and would like to learn whether this will suit me build? I have not a lot of currency and it would be desirable to know whether I will be able fully to play it bildy and to farm safely and quickly at least low tier maps(1-5)
Could it be interesting to replace Added Chaos Damage by Added Lightning Damage in order to shock ennemies ?

A little advice when leveling this build : if you have troubles with the bosses and hard encounters, you can use 2 layers of defenses which have a very good synergy with Dark Pact :

1) 3 links totem : Summon Squeleton + Spell Totem + Faster Casting
2) Vaal Summon Squeleton + Minion Life

With these skills you will be able to use Dark Pact at a good range from dangerous ennemies and you will not consume your own life.

This is very efficient against dangerous opponents when you can't facetank them before reaching the real potential of this build.
Last edited by eteule on Aug 29, 2017, 3:14:33 PM
"
Schejian wrote:
You need vaal Pact.

Take out "Increased Critical Damage" and "Increased Aoe", get "Controlled Destruction" and "Void Manipulation" -> This will boost your damage by ~40%

Your Rings and Amulets and Gloves are really bad (low life), can easily be upgraded by 1chaos each. (Try looking for 80+life with 60+resist)

Also get your uber-lab done asap, you are missing the most Build-Defining-Ability (Cloaked in Savagery)

I still need 3 map trials to open uber lab, they just won't appear in my maps at all :(

I didn't know Dark Pact was that cheap, will look at that. And yes I know the rings/amulets are really bad.

How are you getting your rings so cheap? Anything in Harbringer SC go for 20+ chaos each with any decent resists 30%+ on them.
Last edited by Windfuriouss on Aug 29, 2017, 4:19:33 PM
I know a lot of my gear isn't that great but if someone could tell me what my order of priority for upgrades should be, I would appreciate it. I've farmed a lot and have a good amount of currency saved but I don't know what to buy next. I feel like my damage is very low compared to how it should be and I know I need to get my uber lab done asap.

If anyone has any further critiques or comments, please... add them.

Thanks in advance!
"
Windfuriouss wrote:
"
Schejian wrote:
You need vaal Pact.

I still need 3 map trials to open uber lab, they just won't appear in my maps at all :(

I didn't know Dark Pact was that cheap, will look at that. And yes I know the rings/amulets are really bad.

How are you getting your rings so cheap? Anything in Harbringer SC go for 20+ chaos each with any decent resists 30%+ on them.

I just got two diamond rings both with 75+ life and 40+ resists for 2 chaos and 3 chaos respectively. They're equipped on me now if you want to see them. On Harbringer SC. Just search on poe.trade
Last edited by Algamish on Aug 29, 2017, 7:44:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info