Trying to do the locomancer achievement 90/91

Last waypoint left for the locomancer achievement but i can't find which one it is I've looked at all the act's even the Epilogue and there is none left any ideas on which one could be hiding? or might this be a bug and it should be 90/90
Last bumped on Jan 8, 2019, 11:41:05 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I have the same problem did u find the waypoint or is it bugged?
Yeah its bugged cause i counted only 90 i could not find anyone else who has 91 so yeah
There are only 90. This is a bug and will be fixed soon. When we fix this, you may notice your achievement stuck at 90/90. If so, touching any waypoint should grant the achievement.
Code warrior
"
Rhys wrote:
There are only 90. This is a bug and will be fixed soon. When we fix this, you may notice your achievement stuck at 90/90. If so, touching any waypoint should grant the achievement.

Hello there. What about the all ears and no stone unturned achievements? As I've reported here,

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1984883

I'm 100% certain that nothing is missed, yet those achievements are also far from being completed. Please give this some attention too.
Hmm, no idea how i made it, but i actually have 91/91 waypoints here.
Since it's in Standard league, my guess is that the 91th one is actually a WP that was removed in 3.0, cause that would explain why you can't get it in the beta league.
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
I'm posting this here too (already posted it in an other related thread):

Don't know if it was fixed after the this thread went inactive or not, but I had this same problem yesterday, googled it, found this thread, got dissapointed, gave it up.

However, today I was doing the side quest achi and found the last waypoint in The Control Blocks (Act 10).

I guess it is highly likely that this is the one you all are missing too, because it's not marked with the small dot on the world map (as other zones with undiscovered waypoints) and it's not even listed on the poe wiki act 10 waypoints list.

I hope it will help some of you.
"
alpihun wrote:
I guess it is highly likely that this is the one you all are missing too

Nope. That area was added rather recently in v3.2.0 (02 March 2018), so half a year after this thread. There was an actual bug back then that got fixed.

Thanks for the well intended suggestion though :)
year later still not fixed,90/91 ggg too busy focusing on dumpy leagues and biting stuff off diablo, at least make pets pick up currency or something
"
Ericpwn wrote:
year later still not fixed,90/91 ggg too busy focusing on dumpy leagues and biting stuff off diablo, at least make pets pick up currency or something

This bug has been fixed ages ago. Another waypoint has been added since though; there are now 91 waypoints in total. You are just missing one. Here is a list of all of them.

But sure, instead of trying to find a solution to your problem, you could just blame GGG and rant about irrelevant nonsense. Your choice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info