Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Seeking tips on polisihing my build

I know, it is an odd one... but I am having fun. My current goal is the hp node near the top of where I have pathed just to the right (combat stamina), and finishing the other nodes I have started, as well as hoping ot get a third jewel on the go.

But I just clued in to the poison node a couple steps to the right in the duelists area that would work awesomely (dirty techniques) I think. I don't think I have enough points left to hit both those nodes (I expect to cap out around 92 or so) and finishing the ones I;m working on. Never mind my hope of getting another gem going.

Skills are double strike (with multistrike and melee splash support), idea being to swing once and apply multiple stacks of bleed all around me with each swing, and it works... but would be even better if I was stacking poison too. Also using shield dash for mobility linked to fortify and cull.

So, is there a way to tidy this up enough to do that, or some nodes I took that are not helping me as much as I might think?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAQCAQHnBIcFLQU8BosKJgz3Dc0Q8BQgFE0UcRXsGJEaPhpVG6ocziDjK1AuUy_MMk426D38QKBFmkZpR35IeFBHV1RYY1qfXhNfP1_aYSFhUmLsYxdlTWa2aGVs2G6Xcql07XaseTl673zZffV-4oE6ggeE2YTvhymI7YqzivCMz4-Zk6iezacwqZWp-qyvr6e2irkdvJ-9Nr54vqfAv8EHwYLEWMT2xVPG2MqQz37SIdNv137ZfNrB3DLh7-RR6Ubp1eoY7dfueu8O707yQfJa8pzz3fZI9zL3vvjr-hj8S_5U?accountName=Stormy_Fairweather&characterName=Jardit
Last bumped on Aug 14, 2017, 12:25:02 PM
bump?
That's OK. I didn't want any tips or anything anyway

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info