Music Q&A and some update

Hi Everyone !

First of all thank You for great feedback on new music so far !
There is a lot of similar questions here and on reddit regarding mostly soundtrack, but not only.

Q: I checked supporter pack and where is soundtrack from act 6-10 ?

Q: Which supporter pack I have to buy to get music from all acts?

Q: Where can I buy/get a6 town music ?

A: For now it's hard to call it soundtrack because there is 1-3 new tracks per act (act 9 for example has no new music yet). I can't really tell You when exactly soundtrack will be updated but the plan is to start with act 6 once I finish it completely. There is a lot of stuff in progress like new Coast, Mud Flats, Ridge etc. Also I'm preparing right now 2 track for important locations which will go first to game.
So basically there is no unreleased music from a6-10, they are just not yet on soundtrack, but they are in game to refresh experience with new acts. It is important especially for encampments and major boss fights.
Just in case, all temporary music for a6-10 You can find in a1-5 folders (a1-3 is in legacy folder).

Q: What about music in hideouts?

A: Its very common question. From my perspective as just a composer, not programmer, i can only tell that this is something worth considering and there are discussions about it.

Feel free to ask more question here in this topic or on pm

regards

Kamil Orman-Janowski
music composer

www.soundcloud.com/kamilormanjanowski

www.kamilormanjanowski.com
Last bumped on Oct 6, 2019, 2:01:51 AM
nice. who do you like most from contemporary classical composers? you seem like you are fond of this eras music.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Aug 12, 2017, 10:10:05 PM
Will some of the new tracks also be used for maps?
Would be unfortunate if we can't enjoy your music in endgame too :)
Q: Excluding new music for FoO, what is your favourite music in the game?

Q: Excluding Path of Exile entirely, which individual track are you most proud of?

I really enjoy the music in Path of Exile - I'd say it's tied with Guild Wars Nightfall for my favourite music from a video game. Thanks for all your hard work! Looking forward to the new tracks. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
Q: Excluding new music for FoO, what is your favourite music in the game?

Q: Excluding Path of Exile entirely, which individual track are you most proud of?

First one is hard because I never find my music satisfied and i not tend to listen my stuff, except i do research, compare or i just play game. Also i prefer new stuff much more than what i did before fall of oriath. Not because i believe its better music, but because its more polished, and sounds more like i wanted initially. I like "Belly of the Beast", because this composition has a lot of sense and it became inspiration for a lot of themes which i developed for FoO, but i had more fun composing for Izaro ;D
Now He has more fun, smashing my character on uberlab.

For not PoE related stuff, hmmm, proud is way to much to say, but this one is not that bad:
https://soundcloud.com/kamilormanjanowski/andurial-prime

"
Will some of the new tracks also be used for maps?
Would be unfortunate if we can't enjoy your music in endgame too :)

yes !

"
nice. who do you like most from contemporary classical composers? you seem like you are fond of this eras music.

I listen mostly film/tv and game composers, but sometimes I do exception and try to sink into not-picture related orchestral music. For example I spend some time listening carefully "Symphony No. 7 Seven Gates of Jerusalem" by K. Penderecki (absolutely great!). I like work of some less contemporary composers like Mahler.
music composer

www.soundcloud.com/kamilormanjanowski

www.kamilormanjanowski.com
Oh so there's even more music coming for these acts! That's awesome news! :)

Also btw, it's probably an error but "the fall or oriath trailer" and the "XONE trailer" musics are only in the flac archive, not in the mp3.
Nice! I love that and cant wait to hear :D
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
First of all, I absolutely love your work in Path of Exile. It's been a pleasure to listen to while playing.

Q: Have the Metroid compositions influenced your writing for Path of Exile? There are a couple tracks that reminded me of Metroid Prime =)
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Aug 13, 2017, 3:29:58 AM
Hideout music is a great idea but do you have any plans for dedicated mapping music? The current music related to the layouts don't really match the intensity of maps. I think right now most players listen to their own music or podcasts when they are mapping, including me.

And again, great work with the music.
Asus TUF B450-PLUS GAMING - AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - ASUS GTX 1080 Ti Strix 11GB - Windows 10 Pro - 32GB DDR4 - Samsung 250GB 970 EVO SSD
I know I would love the Acton's nightmare theme in my hideout.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info