Challenge bug - Upgrade Pantheon Powers

Hi folks,

I turned in 4 souls at once for this challenge and it didn't count one of them for the challenge. /recheck_achievements doesn't udpate this.

Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last bumped on Sep 13, 2017, 1:04:58 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Abberath didn't work for me either.
"
viperesque wrote:
Hi folks,

I turned in 4 souls at once for this challenge and it didn't count one of them for the challenge. /recheck_achievements doesn't udpate this.

Thank you for the report, I've passed it on to get this fixed up.
I got the challenge credit for Abberath when I got the first upgrade for The Brine King power (from The Eroding One), which is a major power and should not affect the challenge at all.
you get the achivement for Abberath when you upgrade the major top left power. There is something mixed up.
"
rh_company wrote:
you get the achivement for Abberath when you upgrade the major top left power. There is something mixed up.

Thanks for explaining this.
This bug is bigger than just a switch-up in the coding - I'm missing Ryslatha as well as Abberath.

Course of events:
-Found Divine Vessel
-Captured Litanius' soul (Ralakesh)
-Turned in to Sin (in Oriath) and correctly updated the Pantheon upgrade challenge to 1/5.
-Bought 2 Divine Vessels
-Captured Lord Of The Ashen Arrow soul (Aberrath)
-Turned in to Sin (in Highgate), Pantheon unlocks but the challenge does not.
-Captured The Winged Death soul (Ryslatha)
-Turned in to Sin (in Oriath), Pantheon unlocks but the challenge does not.

I tried relogging and changing server, but challenge stays at 1/5, Pantheon powers do seem to work.
Last edited by morvekkil on Aug 15, 2017, 12:33:54 PM
I'm having the same issue with Abberath, it's not updating my challenge. Any word on a fix?
Hello, I saw that this bug was looked at in the patch.

However, my challenge is still bugged!
I have Abberath AND Ryslatha Pantheon powers upgraded and the challenge remains stuck at 1/5 (Ralakesh worked)... GGG please look at this, I am still unable to complete this challenge.
Last edited by morvekkil on Sep 1, 2017, 12:49:47 PM
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info