3.0.0c Patch Notes

I can finally play the game for the first time since the fall of oriath was released, used to get booted every time i entered a new area. whatever you did it has worked, so from the bottom of my heart, thank you.
"
Qarl wrote:
3.0.0c Patch Notes
  • Fixed a bug where some users were unable to patch Path of Exile. If you are affected, please re-download the installer and install the game again.

I have never had a problem patching the game before this. I tried a few things I've seen people suggest, closing and reopening PoE, running as admin, deleting HashCache.dat, and redownloading the installer and reinstalling the game as was suggested in the patch notes. None of it is working.

It's frustrating that in attempt to fix the game for other people the game seems to be broke for new people. Hopefully it is at least fixed for the people having troubles before this.

This is my day off from work too and was hoping to level up a new character. Really hope this gets fixed soon so I can actually play today.
Fix to act 2 bandits for pre-3.0.0 characters ?
I sure as hell noticed that the Ravaged Square's Templars were sticking out from other normal mobs like a sore thumb. Thanks for the nerf.
Disclaimer: i'm not from reddit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I just play the game.

That is, i'd play the game, but there is no fix yet for the loading screen DC's. For the weekend i'll get used to having 2 portals instead of 6 into my maps :>
Last edited by lowgrasswhite on Aug 11, 2017, 6:26:12 AM
Why the hell are people asking for supporter packs??? this is by far the worst or most boring league i have ever played in my 5400+ hours of PoE... stop throwing money at them when they don't deserve it... and yes i have been supporting with around $1800 so it is not like i don't support when they deserve it.
Last edited by Drimli on Aug 11, 2017, 4:39:43 AM
gucci stuff, keep em coming
The damage of Spectral Throw as used by Templars in The Ravaged Square has been reduced

<3<3
"
iamnotspock wrote:
Fix to act 2 bandits for pre-3.0.0 characters ?

and the "from nightnare into dream" quest in the Epilogue.
Last edited by ICOBORG on Aug 11, 2017, 6:30:22 AM
Am im missing something? It looks like Lunaris phys dmg reduction still isnt working properly? yes?
Still no dx9 fixes great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info