3.0 Inquisitor Ele conversion build Help

Hello boys,

Not sure if this is the right spot to post this, but, i need a bit of help.

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong (never done this before), but somehow i'm at lvl 71 and I'm lacking on damage... (yes.. bv ele without damage.)

I'm struggling to do some Tier 4 maps, i've had a hard time in the merciless lab too.

It's not the most expensive gear.. co's I'm kinda noob (yes, i lack some knowledge in poe and i'm poor. So i'd like to keep it at a budget max 20c if possible.
Do you guys mind taking a look in my equipments and skill tree?

I really want to be able to run some Uber/Atziri for some currency.

Here are my current equipment

Spoiler

For the jewels i have 3 rare jewels with Increased Crit strike for spells + Crit when holding a shield and Global Crit

Skill tree follows -
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWA-4EBwSzBUIHHgmqDFIOSA5cD8QRLRGWFr8aOBzcHb4gbiaVJy8o-ioLLJwtHzLRM4c62Dt8PAU9X0GWRUdFfkWdSVFMs1AwUlNTUlVLXfJh4mSdZlRo8mr6cFJ1_XyDf8aCm4LHhG-Fe4nTi4yMNo8aj_qQVZJulSCVLpeVl_SaO5rgn9-iAKKjqLmus7iTuMq5k7xWwGbAmsHzwwnQH9D10nzVptn8217r7uv17DjtPO987-vwH_DV8h353Q==?accountName=DonMarshall&characterName=BlizzHag
Last bumped on Aug 11, 2017, 2:07:01 PM
You only posted one ring and no amulet at all, btw. Just from looking at your gear it doesn't seem like you have capped resists, and you have hardly any life at all.

You're lacking damage because your gem level is a bit low and you're running crit strikes without much crit/crit multi. Throw in elemental focus in the meantime, until you get a solid crit dagger, shield, and amulet. Also, drop the Rumis for a Diamond Flask.

My advice, try to focus on survival first. Get solid life rolls on all your gear and cap your resistances. Once you do that you should be able to faceroll t6 blue maps. Do that until you've leveled yourself and your gems up; this will give a massive boost in both survivability and damage.

Also, your tree is a bit optimistic. You have hardly any health on it. I'm running a build similar to yours and I have 201% life on tree without jewels, sitting at about 5.8k health (and I'm not done with it yet). The Alchemist node is somewhat wasted here, and it's way too early for you to be taking extra power charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info