[3.0] Crit US MoM Dark Pact ||optimised for speed, DPS and overall efficiency|| [Vids included]

"
Schn1tt3r wrote:
Did you stop playing this char? Your character is completely naked.

Wondering the same.. is there a better berserker build out there?
bye bye PoE
Better DP build out there? Looks like his char is naked.

gosh damnit want a crit DP build QQ
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Wait, if we have a 6l covenant, what would we use in replace of the added chaos gem? That would essentially be a 7link DP right? That's nuts
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Aug 18, 2017, 6:35:35 AM
Hello!

I'm pretty new to the game. Im using Tabula Rasa Simple Robe because I don't have currency atm to buy a 6L covenant/caracass/cherrubim's. I have about ~50 chaos atm, should I buy 5L of one of these tree (cov/cara/cherr)? If yes what gem should I drop? Or should I buy a rare 6l with some life/res or stick to Tabula for now and try to save money for 6l Caracass/Covenant?

Thanks for answer and sorry for bad english!
"
eRot1c wrote:
Hello!

I'm pretty new to the game. Im using Tabula Rasa Simple Robe because I don't have currency atm to buy a 6L covenant/caracass/cherrubim's. I have about ~50 chaos atm, should I buy 5L of one of these tree (cov/cara/cherr)? If yes what gem should I drop? Or should I buy a rare 6l with some life/res or stick to Tabula for now and try to save money for 6l Caracass/Covenant?

Thanks for answer and sorry for bad english!

If you are new to the game, I'd suggest another build. A non-crit one. This build requires you to move fast and know your foes.

What I always do is play a build with tons of life and preferably one that has extra to resistances. I played life RF build and farmed currency for this one.

This build is very fragile, but it does deal tons of damage.
IGN: LessBow
"
Schn1tt3r wrote:

If you are new to the game, I'd suggest another build. A non-crit one. This build requires you to move fast and know your foes.

What I always do is play a build with tons of life and preferably one that has extra to resistances. I played life RF build and farmed currency for this one.

This build is very fragile, but it does deal tons of damage.

Thanks for answer, I'm not super new, I've played another character before this one. I'm not afraid of a challenge, I've played a ton of diablo2, diablo3 before and I'm pretty competetitve in every online game I play and I usualy achieve high level in these games. I'm learning fast! :)

So if you could ignore the fact about being new or experienced, what do you think about my armor question? 5L unique and drop 1gem (which one?), or 6l rare with some life and res?

Cheers!
Last edited by eRot1c on Aug 18, 2017, 8:20:18 PM
Looking to buy items for my switch to dark pact, it would be a bad idea to pick up pure evasion boots over some type of ES boots, right?
bye bye PoE
"
slicchabib wrote:
Hey!

Thx for the guide, i found it very helpful.Started this league with a ranger frostblade build, and now i wanna make this one.I saw that there are plenty of dp build in the forum and didnt know which one should i pick, but when i saw that u didnt take vp, and the build still op without it i decided to make it.I have some question:Should i really go with sunder or eq?Normally i start always with mara aw totem, every league, so if i start with it, would it be bad?With a cheap facebreaker, some cheap starter unique, the leveleing would be easyier for me.(never did eq,sunder before)Or would it be too much to respec it?Second:How long can i go with divinarius?I found some stuff for the endgame gear, but if its too expensive now i wouldnt buy a perfect dagger if later they are cheaper.(atm dunno the prices)And the last:What are the more important gems in the 6link setup?Atm i cant buy a 6link chest from the recommended uniques, so i wanna know that should i buy a 5b or 4b1g chest.Thx in advance!Keep up the good work.

In a 6-link, I would use DP - Void Manip - Added Chaos - Spell Echo - Incr. Crit and Controlled Destruction.

"
Schn1tt3r wrote:
Did you stop playing this char? Your character is completely naked.

Ya I've rerolled. I've killed shaper and accomplished pretty much everything I want to do with this character at this point.

"
monkuar wrote:
Better DP build out there? Looks like his char is naked.

gosh damnit want a crit DP build QQ

The build works! Just coz my character is naked doesn't mean the build doesn't work :p Doubt there is a better crit DP build out there, most crit variants will likely be using similar trees.

"
monkuar wrote:
Wait, if we have a 6l covenant, what would we use in replace of the added chaos gem? That would essentially be a 7link DP right? That's nuts

I did some calculations, even with a 7link DP on a covenant, the 6L cherrubims will still outdps the covenant (5-6 levels on the added chaos makes a huge difference).

"
chinz wrote:
I was running some ubers today and got Acuity and this seems like the perfect build to reroll to with it... Instant leech MoM, reflect immunity and stun immunity.

One suggestion I'd have to improve the build (at least if main focus is mapping) would be Intuitive Leap with this placement http://i.imgur.com/Z151VBL.jpg

Seems pretty nice way to get all charges during mapping, some mana and some life for any crit MoM build.

Gratz on the acuities! I definitely enjoyed using it when I was playing dark pact. Good suggestion wrt intuitive leap.

"
Selky62 wrote:
Looking to buy items for my switch to dark pact, it would be a bad idea to pick up pure evasion boots over some type of ES boots, right?

Its perfectly fine to pick up pure evasion boots (provided you have enough dex to use them). Most important stats that you would want is life and mana.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
What kind of flasks should i be looking for?
bye bye PoE

To try and color this, do you spam chroms or is it better to try "at least 2 blue" master?
IGN: LessBow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info