The Fall of Oriath Wallpapers

thank you so much!!
we need more wallpapers
this will give you the exact file that the site uses, without having an image rehoster degrade the quality. Below I outline how you can get the image links through the chrome inspector.
https://web.poecdn.com/image/layout/oriath_release_bg.jpg?1501624484000

Note: The direct link will die if they update/rename it, so I included the steps for future reference if you want to grab the background wallaper they use in the poe site without any logos.

If you want the background the webpage uses, you can just view the webpage source in chrome (right mouseclick the background, then choose inspect) then in the sidebar that pops up, go to 'sources' and see all the images used to make the forum page you are seeing.
then under 'sources' , go to web.poecdn.com->image->layout and you should see header/footer images, avatar icons etc. inside youll get the direct link to the jpg/png file.

This is an easy way to grab any of the image elements like their background splash pages, forum UI elements+avatars with their transparency masks and such intact if you have need of them.

Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
Last edited by Ruby_Lux on Aug 10, 2017, 9:57:12 AM
Really not bad !
[deleted]
Last edited by ZtyorDoKrax on Dec 4, 2017, 6:48:26 AM
I like my:
The first one is great, the only one really designed as a wallpaper, because a big logo in the middle or just a big logo , you can't really call this a wallpaper lol.

As a few asked, true wallpaper with bosses in the middle, the mermaid, the big chaotic spider, Lunaris and Solaris godess, something about the game itself, not just the loggin splash or background, that feel a bit cheap.

Anyway it looks like everyday we got a little news about something, always avoiding the question everyone is asking "the famous hidden harbinger pack".
You guys really don't want to tease us a bit while ppl are just waiting and starving to grab your boxes and items with the pack currency ?

It feel really strange that nothing come about it...
Last edited by Bakudan on Aug 10, 2017, 1:20:46 PM
Can we make a Steam profile background these ? I really like the artworks of PoE. I would definetely buy those wallpapers for my steam profile.

Great works.
They aren't releasing Harbinger support packs because they want people to use money for the tab discount this week AND THEN buy the support pack, just your regular milking money business practices

not gonna lie, I'm incredibly dissapointed
Last edited by Antestor on Aug 10, 2017, 1:43:24 PM
Asking again untill this question is answered:

+
+
+
+
+
When do we get ANY info on the mtx rewards for the 2 week Mayhem league?!?
I haven't seen any post regarding the winners...

+
+
+
+
+
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Last edited by Starball on Aug 10, 2017, 2:42:17 PM
If you could make a version of them without the big ol' Path of Exile logo on them (where applicable), that'd be awesome. At the moment, it'd feel a little too much like advertising to have the logo plastered on my desktop. It just feels a little tacky in my opinion. Other than that, they look awesome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info