Quest: The Master of a Million Faces

Hello Everybody,

i'm kinda stuck, started the Quest master of million faces ... they send me to the chamber of sins ...

But what now? Killed everything, found a map device in the middle ... but: this is act 7, have no maps yet ...

Overall Map shows to ways to move on, but there are no exits here, nor any mobs drops an item or something similar.

Can anyone gimme a hint?

Thx a lot!!

Mydgard
Last bumped on Dec 31, 2017, 6:48:55 PM
Complete the quest in Fellshrine and then it's straight forward from thee.
"
Socos wrote:
Complete the quest in Fellshrine and then it's straight forward from thee.

Ah okay, haven't done that quest ... thought i can do the quest i like ...

Anyway, thanks!
Go back to Crossroad and head south along the road to Fellshrine, then Crypt and get Maligaro's Map there, then use it in the map device in Solaris.
As this question shows somewhat frequently, maybe this questline part needs some more/better explanations?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
As this question shows somewhat frequently, maybe this questline part needs some more/better explanations?

Indeed. Maybe a better hint.
I mean... doesn't it say in the Fellshrine quest description to go get Maligaro's Map (or something to that effect?) So when you get to the Map Device in Sins 1, you should probably be able to put 2 and 2 together...
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
doesn't it say in the Fellshrine quest description to go get Maligaro's Map

This doesn't help if you route to chambers before even entering fellshrine. The hint is needed if you look for progress in sins without previous access into the crypt. (since the old/act 2 quest there isn't mandatory and even less important to many, it's skipped a lot)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:
doesn't it say in the Fellshrine quest description to go get Maligaro's Map

This doesn't help if you route to chambers before even entering fellshrine. The hint is needed if you look for progress in sins without previous access into the crypt. (since the old/act 2 quest there isn't mandatory and even less important to many, it's skipped a lot)

I agree with Mr_Cee
I don't want to do the Maligaro quest before I do the map quest... I have 3 parts of a map, but need to find a fourth piece in order to open the way to the Den.
I'm going a bit nuts as my character and my playing isn't strong enough to beat Maligaro yet, and would like to do the quest called 'Master of a Million Faces' without having to do the Maligaro fight yet.
Is this even possible???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info