[3.0.0][Dark Pact Totem][Cheap start]

First,this is a totem type build.The Dark Pact use your 6%life for self-cast.When you use the spell totem,it cost 6%of the totem life for per damage.And it's really cheap the soul mantle cost 3c,2 Kikazaru cost 4C,and the jewel[Self-Flagellation] cost 4C

Like the Righteous Fire totem Build ,you need only Bind unique item is the Soul Mantle with the unique and 3 [12% totem life jewel], you can let the totem life up to 7K.Also you can run 2 Kikazaru to get more damage from the Self-Flagellation and get less curse Effect.

Here is the passives tree:https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECABzcly2D8wj0WfOPGongvOrQ9bb6jmTAZqdtwwk9_CL00f2btYTF8h1fP06uKhMEsxDMVUv4X64SUEcFQuoQhTLYJEkTRZ1_xmaeGjiMRjLRkFWPRnBSYeLkUa9sXfLG2E3j8kXr7pMnHRQWb_6HvKpqQw-rrj6nCGwLffvDaLE2xq63PiycXl3wHzwtjM-nlInT7w7DExQgC2HYveZYNZL-jzrhZ5tBlsM6eyBo8icvj_rr9Qce-tImlaIAbRmhL7mT-JODX6Pykx9yD3yD9kgki1hjEZbjaoPMES3-CvDVFr8qC1jlU1K-iuDYlS4rtow2Witf0ElP96Y2xQ5ImuAhkElRRUc=

The Gem setting is:
5 link:Dark Pact+Add Chaos Damage+Controlled Destruction+Void Manipulation+Increased Area of Effect(change Concentrated Effect for Boss frighting)+Increased Critical Strikes(if you got 6 link XD:)

4 link:Wither+Faster Casting+Increased Duration+Arcane Surge(LV 11)

4 link:Cast When Damage Taken+Immortal Call+Incresed duration+Phase Run(OR Self-Cast it)

3 or 4 link:Whirling Blades+Faster Attacks+Fortify+Frenzy(if you want frenzy charge)

the other gem:Summon Lightning Golem+Clarity+Arctic Armour+Vaal Lightning Trap+Enduring Cry

With my poor item:
This Build deals 8W Damage per totem AOE.
AND Surprisingly 42W Damage per totem full powered in BOSS Frighting!

The Dark Pact looks a nice Gem.GL and HF!
Last edited by ht599255381 on Aug 9, 2017, 7:56:40 AM
Last bumped on Oct 9, 2017, 8:03:19 PM
i thought about a similar build with witch/occu.

the only problem i got with DP Totem is the "lose" of the wither totem. self casting wither is in some situations to risky imo.
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!
"
stexnex wrote:
i thought about a similar build with witch/occu.

the only problem i got with DP Totem is the "lose" of the wither totem. self casting wither is in some situations to risky imo.

Maybe later in the game you can save some curency for the Tukohama's fortress for + 1 totem(for the whiter)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info