The Fall of Oriath: Act Ten Concept Art

release the packs already!
Already blown away all my future points on the harbinger packs on Boxes. boohoo T T
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"the developers are continuing to work on small improvements and bug fixes that we expect to patch into the game very soon"

Would be nice if we get the huge FPS drop problem solved and another small bugs like the screen black/flashing.
- Season 6 Rank: 666th
Oh damn! ._.
Last edited by Werneck on Aug 7, 2017, 11:03:23 PM
So, I, for example, want to buy a $60 pack, but I dont sure what I want - Oriath or Harbinger. Can I buy 200 points right now and then, after release of Harbinger pack, make my decision and upgrade to one I prefer? Will upgrade be available for me, if I don't have any packs at first time? But in info about packs I see, that points can be counted towards already released packs. so I wont be able to upgrade to Harbinger pack, if I buy points now?
"
yarikonline wrote:
So, I, for example, want to buy a $60 pack, but I dont sure what I want - Oriath or Harbinger. Can I buy 200 points right now and then, after release of Harbinger pack, make my decision and upgrade to one I prefer? Will upgrade be available for me, if I don't have any packs at first time? But in info about packs I see, that points can be counted towards already released packs. so I wont be able to upgrade to Harbinger pack, if I buy points now?

If you purchase points now you will be able to credit them towards an upgrade for either The Fall of Oriath or the Harbinger Supporter Packs.
I really like the wicker man enemy. Great job creating it.

"
Jerle wrote:
Already blown away all my future points on the harbinger packs on Boxes. boohoo T T

me too :(
Last edited by coatofarms on Aug 7, 2017, 11:33:38 PM
really thought you did a good job with a9/10 (i had some doubts since it wasn't on beta)

also how can you go wrong with nazi teddybears on stilts?
Last edited by ladish on Aug 7, 2017, 11:35:18 PM
Awesome artwork! Please release the Harbinger packs already! I want to give you my $60 right now so PLEASE release them in the next 24 hours?! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! :D
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
yarikonline wrote:

If you purchase points now you will be able to credit them towards an upgrade for either The Fall of Oriath or the Harbinger Supporter Packs.

When are the Harbinger packs scheduled to be released?! It's been a while already since 3.0 has been released and there is no mention of a set date...please let me know when you guys are thinking about releasing it so I can plan ahead :D I REALLY want to give you guys my $60 so bad for the Harbinger pack! ^_^
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Is there any "expiration date" of points which can be upgraded? Eg. I bought 450 points since 2015, will I be able to buy new 150 points (total 600), upgrade to 60$ supporter pack and stay with 100 points?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info