[3.0] Death's Hall and Oaths - 6l ED + Death's Oath zerker

Why Blight OR ED? Using the new Alleopathy gloves you could go for a Cast While Channeling Setup using CwC, ED, Void Manipulation and Controlled Destruction/Swift Affliction in the gloves leaving you with an empty 6L!
Maybe then move the Wither setup to Weapon 1 (removing increased duration) and do a 6L-Contagion setup in the chest (Contagion/Controlled Destruction/Void Manipulation/Swift Affliction/Efficacy/Arcane Surge ...

Nice work, really like the idea, maybe even better as an Occultist givng you the +1 Curse, free Abyssal Cry AKA Profane Bloom and -20 % chaos resistance on enemies (does this actually apply to the Death Oath aura?).
Last edited by SoilnRock on Sep 17, 2017, 9:02:45 PM
Sorry i come off stupid but im a pretty new player. How do you level with this char? im level 51 and im using sunder atm in a tabula. But now my damage is way to low (act 6). cant even kill rare mobs
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAASzCPQLYQ5ID6sRLREvEZYTbRQJFm8WvxcvGYoabBqPG8gc3B2qIG4i9CSLJKoksCaIJpUrCiycL28y0TY9Nuk8LTy2QYdFR0WdRnFJE0lPTLNQMFNSVYVauVxAXfJh4mKsaPJqQ2qMbAtsjG0ZcLtw1HWedoJ8g3_GgKSAs4Nfg8yExYUyh8uJ4IsOjxqP-pFHkx-TJ5ctl5WX9Jrgm7Wdqp2uoS-iAKLZpcunCKebr2yw2LQMtNG1SLcwtz68qrzqvorAZsHFwzrGrsgMyBTK088Vz93QH9i92RPaO9te4YjjauZY6FrrY-vu7Bjv6_Af8Yr1b_ba-aT56PrS-wn-Cv5J
This is my attempt at a Trickster alt for this build.
Sacrificed a little health/regen by Marauder start compared to original build.
Grabbed that chaos by CI.
Going with MoM because Weave the Arcane. Skipping life regen aura because of this.

Patient Reaper should synergize well with Death's Oath, and with MoM hopefully even more so.

Since MoM doesn't make sense to burn through with Kitava/Scold I'm only really considering Eber or Heretic's Veil.

Build might be better swapping Swift Killer for Shade Form to unspec 5 from charges' points and get another jewel slot, life regen, and more life near scion.

"
SoilnRock wrote:
Why Blight OR ED? Using the new Alleopathy gloves you could go for a Cast While Channeling Setup using CwC, ED, Void Manipulation and Controlled Destruction/Swift Affliction in the gloves leaving you with an empty 6L!
Maybe then move the Wither setup to Weapon 1 (removing increased duration) and do a 6L-Contagion setup in the chest (Contagion/Controlled Destruction/Void Manipulation/Swift Affliction/Efficacy/Arcane Surge ...

Nice work, really like the idea, maybe even better as an Occultist givng you the +1 Curse, free Abyssal Cry AKA Profane Bloom and -20 % chaos resistance on enemies (does this actually apply to the Death Oath aura?).

ED or blight are more desirable in the 6 link, way better DPS either way compared to contagion+CWC those two. Also, yeah the -20% chaos res should totally work with the aura.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info