[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

"
dizzybomb wrote:
if im using a 5L prism bow for my tornado shot...which gem would you recommend i leave out? pierce?

Thanks!

In the faq

Crit strikes
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
I have to be doing something wrong. I am still recently come over from a different ARPG, but my berserker is pretty good for a noob.

This build looks amazing and I wanted to play ranged, but even with a friends gear I am not killing anything over t4. Trash takes several hits too kill and I think I must be missing something obvious. Would anyone mind taking a glance at my character named Getpoundered?

Thank you in advance for the help and the build!
"
OkTurbo wrote:
I have to be doing something wrong. I am still recently come over from a different ARPG, but my berserker is pretty good for a noob.

This build looks amazing and I wanted to play ranged, but even with a friends gear I am not killing anything over t4. Trash takes several hits too kill and I think I must be missing something obvious. Would anyone mind taking a glance at my character named Getpoundered?

From what I can see, get steel rings with added phys, that will be a Big damageboost.
Finish your ascendancy, all the way to uberlab.
And also, I see that you got an extra frenzy charge in your passive tree, remove that and go for the primeval tree instead I think.
Also, I dont know if your resistances are balanced or not, cba to count tbh.
But yeah, if not, get them balanced.
Last edited by Korize on Aug 27, 2017, 1:11:51 AM
"
OkTurbo wrote:

From what i can see is :

Ur missing a Diamond flask (dunno why you are using a life flask)
Ur gems are not leveled
Ur character is not leveled
And u should get more adds # to # phys damage on ur gear

but still .. i think u should be able to clear maps till t10 just fine with that gear.

Oh and 1 more thing, why dont we pick Forces of nature nodes up in final tree?
You show a tendency to dismiss others as unimportant.© All-mighty, worldwide respected, High forum knight, sir 鬼殺し
Thank you both so much. I am leveling in low maps atm to get to 80 and steel rings. I changed my tree away from the frenzy nodes. As soon as I unlock the last two trials I will do those; I was just really scared to try trials when low maps were this hard.

Thanks again!
In your opinion swapping elemental focus for chance to bleed, and keeping slower projectile in barrage setup?
CULO POWA
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
dizzybomb wrote:
if im using a 5L prism bow for my tornado shot...which gem would you recommend i leave out? pierce?

Thanks!

In the faq

Crit strikes

Where in the FAQ is that? I don't see anything about 5L recommendations. I would like to know about 5L barrage gem setup also.
hi Ahfack..
thanks for the guide.

and this is my gear at harbinger softcore and balance res ( 29/29/89 )

Spoiler

and im feeling squishy..My question is What would be the next upgrade to invest?
"
brokenose99 wrote:
hi Ahfack..
thanks for the guide.

and this is my gear at harbinger softcore and balance res ( 29/29/89 )

Spoiler

and im feeling squishy..My question is What would be the next upgrade to invest?

You rly want that 7% life on every jewel idealy + you need to divine ur Abyssus to 40% dmg, that 6% is a big difference. You might still need to dodge some big physical hits from some bosses, we got Abyssus so it hurt's. Im still getting oneshoted by Vault Boss Slam if map got hard mods and i have 6.7k HP.
Last edited by Hejti on Aug 27, 2017, 7:02:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info