[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Altheone wrote:
and also, why do I have 700 dps in a 5 link at lvl 50, seems absurdly low compared to other builds while leveling, but im also new to bow build.. have no idea how bows work etc

dps on doomfletch is meaningless, poe can't calculate it

Alright, thanks alot dude! :)
YO MAN! I got my Doomfletch's prism now! currently running t1-t4 maps with ease! my problem is, which should I get next? abyssus+wise oak? or Lioneye'fall gem? I have 75% resistance on all. I want to run on higher maps. I have Thunderfist as my gloves(barrage on it) Should I replace it with a rare with physical damage? and currently using Doryani's Invitation(physical one) to balance my resistance, planning to replace it soon once I get a juice tri res belt with flat P.damage. BTW, I would Like to ask for your opinion if getting 2 Le heup of all is a good idea? I kinda want to diminish the balancing for my wise oak and by doing that ill get rid of
and get a good plat p.damage gloves and get abysus? what do you think? Just as the guide said, balancing wise oak would totally negate the 30% damage taken from abyssus!
Last edited by brantz on Aug 16, 2017, 12:47:13 PM
Hello , sorry if this has already come up somwhere , haven't found an answer on this post yet tho.
have you tried or why not considering using the new chance to bleed gem? its a 110%abyssus dmg boost (44-66flat dmg)-> in the cost of 1 gem slot of course.
Also , could you please post some screen shots from tooltip DPS? buffed/unbuffed etc like all other builds do--- i am currently playing this on Harbringer and i know tooltip doesn't matter with Doomfletch build but its a great way (if not the only:P) to compare my stats to yours. like how much is ur tooltip physical dmg, crit/multi etc ! For the perfect answer , becoz i searched for this a lot but im still not sure how it goes , it would be great if you can post ur *REAL* elemental dmg as well -- like : if ur tooltip is 1000phys dmg with these gems , then u have X , X , X ele dmg !
Thanks in advance !
Build goes amazingly btw , im asking so i can go invest my currency on maxing this !
Okay so about the wise oak balancing, im super bad at math and i cant handle this kind of shit

buffed with flasks i have 120Fire, 100Cold, 106Lightning res i got 3 jewel slots available for wise oak balancing

the res rolls jewels can have: Single res roll (example: Cold):12-15 , multi res roll (example: Fire and lightning): 10-12

So, is it possible to get me wise oak res balanced using 3 jewel slots?

Thanks you very much in advance for anyone taking their time to help me with my problem!

Last edited by Exzentrile on Aug 16, 2017, 12:22:21 PM
"
Exzentrile wrote:
Okay so about the wise oak balancing, im super bad at math and i cant handle this kind of shit

buffed with flasks i have 120Fire, 100Cold, 106Lightning res i got 3 jewel slots available for wise oak balancing

the res rolls jewels can have: Single res roll (example: Cold):12-15 , multi res roll (example: Fire and lightning): 10-12

So, is it possible to get me wise oak res balanced using 3 jewel slots?

Thanks you very much in advance for anyone taking their time to help me with my problem!

Don't think so man
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
brantz wrote:
YO MAN! I got my Doomfletch's prism now! currently running t1-t4 maps with ease! my problem is, which should I get next? abyssus+wise oak? or Lioneye'fall gem? I have 75% resistance on all. I want to run on higher maps. I have Thunderfist as my gloves(barrage on it) Should I replace it with a rare with physical damage? and currently using Doryani's Invitation(physical one) to balance my resistance, planning to replace it soon once I get a juice tri res belt with flat P.damage. BTW, I would Like to ask for your opinion if getting 2 Le heup of all is a good idea? I kinda want to diminish the balancing for my wise oak and by doing that ill get rid of
and get a good plat p.damage gloves and get abysus? what do you think? Just as the guide said, balancing wise oak would totally negate the 30% damage taken from abyssus!

Lioneye's jewel is all about efficiency, you can get the duelist leech nodes if you're on a budget.

Thunderfist? ehhhhhhhhh yeah replace those. :). le heup is shit. get good flat phys steel/coral/diamond/iron rings with life/stat/res you might need on them. Abyssus will bring yout he most damage, but you need a life pool that can take a hit, and taste of hate will help counteract the abyssus.
"
MYMeBriZeiS wrote:
Hello , sorry if this has already come up somwhere , haven't found an answer on this post yet tho.
have you tried or why not considering using the new chance to bleed gem? its a 110%abyssus dmg boost (44-66flat dmg)-> in the cost of 1 gem slot of course.
Also , could you please post some screen shots from tooltip DPS? buffed/unbuffed etc like all other builds do--- i am currently playing this on Harbringer and i know tooltip doesn't matter with Doomfletch build but its a great way (if not the only:P) to compare my stats to yours. like how much is ur tooltip physical dmg, crit/multi etc ! For the perfect answer , becoz i searched for this a lot but im still not sure how it goes , it would be great if you can post ur *REAL* elemental dmg as well -- like : if ur tooltip is 1000phys dmg with these gems , then u have X , X , X ele dmg !
Thanks in advance !
Build goes amazingly btw , im asking so i can go invest my currency on maxing this !

Yes, we talk abotu chance to bleed. Chance to bleed is good while leveling/if you don't have good flat phys on other stuff, but slower proj always beats it at high levels, marginally.

Okay, I'll show basic jewelry first, then my GG jewelry.

IN HIDEOUT, NO BUFFS

The "basic bitch jewelry" tooltip NO AURAS:
This is just shit I had laying around in tabs

HATRED + ICE GOLEM:

GG JEWELRY WITH HATRED + ICE GOLEM:

I have another question that you guys might have the answer to! Lets say I have a normal Doomfletch bow with 5 links, I buy the "prophecy" to get the upgraded version "Doomfletch prism", will my 5 links transfer over to the upgraded version?
"
Altheone wrote:
I have another question that you guys might have the answer to! Lets say I have a normal Doomfletch bow with 5 links, I buy the "prophecy" to get the upgraded version "Doomfletch prism", will my 5 links transfer over to the upgraded version?

I haven't done it myself, but I believe it works like that. You kill the vaal oversoul and at that moment your bow gets upgraded. I don't see why it wouldn't keep the links.

Let us know if you do it!
yes the bow stays the exact same. quality, links, colours, stat rolls. everything

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info