[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

"
chutuoc01 wrote:
"
Phillipefn wrote:
I need some help here.

I'm getting Oneshotted A LOT. What could I improve for now to help it?

140 chaos available, I'm asking you guys because I might need to rebalance wise oak after that, so i need to be sure what to do.

Thanks!

Im new but i think u need remove abysus if u are getting oneshot. U can get starkonja's head for more life, change better steel ring with accuraty, more flat physic dame, more life and ect... so u dont need rebalance wise oak. I dont have oneshot in t15 with no kaom. Ty for reading

Appreciated!

Will try starkonja, see how it goes.

Do you think it would be a good idea to sell Kaom's, go for yriel's and use the money to boost rings quiver and bow??

Im struggling with T9 maps
"
Phillipefn wrote:
"
chutuoc01 wrote:
"
Phillipefn wrote:
I need some help here.

I'm getting Oneshotted A LOT. What could I improve for now to help it?

140 chaos available, I'm asking you guys because I might need to rebalance wise oak after that, so i need to be sure what to do.

Thanks!

Im new but i think u need remove abysus if u are getting oneshot. U can get starkonja's head for more life, change better steel ring with accuraty, more flat physic dame, more life and ect... so u dont need rebalance wise oak. I dont have oneshot in t15 with no kaom. Ty for reading

Appreciated!

Will try starkonja, see how it goes.

Do you think it would be a good idea to sell Kaom's, go for yriel's and use the money to boost rings quiver and bow??

Im struggling with T9 maps
just removing abyssus will already make fell a lot better
Hi! I'm thinking on returning to poe and likedd this build!
But my question is about these stat points alocated in Claw Damage/Critical. Do they boost the damage even without using claws? Just a bit confused by it

Thanks!
"
Artamian wrote:
But my question is about these stat points alocated in Claw Damage/Critical. Do they boost the damage even without using claws? Just a bit confused by it

Thanks!

We use a jewel to convert the claw nodes to bow nodes :D
Hi , i am lvling this build and i cant seem able to find which acsendancy i should take.. I am a budjet build but i have a RF 90 with about 10-15ex worth of... I wanna make this build my main but i cant decide the ascendancy .

Thanks
Are there any major upgrades I am missing? I am only at 1.3Mill Shaper DPS and die quite a few times to T14+ Bosses (Maybe I am just bad tho). I also play standart and have about 4ex to work with right now. So elder rings etc. are not available to me.

Passive Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeBS0FtQguCIkPqxR1Ff0WvxeWGY4ajSLqI9Mj9iSLJP0mlSo4KlsuUzB8MfoyATdMN9Q51EMxRA1Hfkp9TP9Nkk4qUUdS7FVLVvpbJluvXWhh4mKsZU1noGwIbIxvJ29XcFJ07XXLdvd313gZefZ67311fyt_gH_7hMWHdonTjDaNfY1-jYGNuY2_koCTkJUFmheaaprxm42btZ2qnregn6TCp9Sv67F8shm0xbe2u-O9Nr6nwaDC7MM6w-bEosedyPDKqc9602_TftQj2sHb5-Of51TndOjW6ZjqYu0_7YPuDu968W3xiv1u_rr-yP8Q_94=?accountName=IronCrown&characterName=Iron_Crown

Gear:
Spoiler

Glyph Coil isn't meant to be final, I was thinking about playing temp league to get an elder ring.
Last edited by IronCrown on Mar 25, 2018, 1:45:05 PM
"
motokorth wrote:
"
Artamian wrote:

Thanks!

We use a jewel to convert the claw nodes to bow nodes :D

Right! I didn't pay attention to that
Thanks man

Edit: Ohh crap, this jewel is kind of expensive for a league starter but i think i'll try it anyway
Last edited by Artamian on Mar 25, 2018, 3:10:47 PM
@Ahfuck

In the guide your write:

"
If you cannot get gripped gloves, Commandment of Fury is a really good enchant for us

Where did you get the info from, that this enchant is good ?
All information i have about it is that its damage is underwhelming.

The enchant "commandment of spite", which is more a kind of defensive enchant and shoots out projectiles in all directions, does ALOT more damage than commandment of fury, just saying.
Quick question as I just started this build last night. On the tree, do I head down and get the bottom nodes first and then head up, or the opposite? I just picked up Primevil Force and Lethality and trying to figure which is the correct way to go first , up or down on the tree?

Last edited by Badtwo on Mar 25, 2018, 9:12:02 PM
the perfect form or belly?? and why

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info