[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

"
Ahfack wrote:
"
ArtSkadi wrote:
Hello, why do not you use the vintak vessel in this build? which adds elemental damage to attacks

Just to be brutally honest, it's because I hate vinktar. :)

But also, what flask would you replace it with?

Can't get rid of that - extra projs OP

Definitely not replacing Wise Oak - insane damage, adds tankiness as well for less elemental damage taken of all 3 elements

Definitely not replacing that, extra damage and tankiness, offsetting incresed phys dmg taken from abyssus

Zoom zoom

Gotta have a diamond flask with anti bleed

The new unique flask is Diamond / Poison flask.
HI, i am currently leveling this build, what would you recommend for utility/COH/blasphemy gems support for level the, helm/gloves stuff? Currently almost 60. Have all the expensive flask's,just need a better zoom zoom one and a diamond, and have some ex set aside for jewellery/abyuss few of those for clear and ill have to farm lab for the barrage one,hoping this fri/sat/sun i can get to 80 or so.
Last edited by Nephlem on Nov 29, 2017, 3:11:04 PM
"
Nephlem wrote:
HI, i am currently leveling this build, what would you recommend for utility/COH/blasphemy gems support for level the, helm/gloves stuff? Currently almost 60. Have all the expensive flask's,just need a better zoom zoom one and a diamond, and have some ex set aside for jewellery/abyuss few of those for clear and ill have to farm lab for the barrage one,hoping this fri/sat/sun i can get to 80 or so.

Please check both the "reviews" section on the 2nd post of the first page, and the "leveling" section of the first post on the first page.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Balantakos wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
ArtSkadi wrote:
Hello, why do not you use the vintak vessel in this build? which adds elemental damage to attacks

Just to be brutally honest, it's because I hate vinktar. :)

But also, what flask would you replace it with?

Can't get rid of that - extra projs OP

Definitely not replacing Wise Oak - insane damage, adds tankiness as well for less elemental damage taken of all 3 elements

Definitely not replacing that, extra damage and tankiness, offsetting incresed phys dmg taken from abyssus

Zoom zoom

Gotta have a diamond flask with anti bleed

The new unique flask is Diamond / Poison flask.

Yeah, but it won't be good for us because critical strikes don't deal extra damage during flask effect. Very strange diamond. Oh well - nice looking skin :D
Skill tree 1 day before the league starts....RIP?

I guess you cant have the guide updated in time for the league.
"
Balantakos wrote:

Lol yeah pretty awesome.

I don't imagine it will change that much - even if Barrage gets gutted, TS is still insanely strong, or we could even use blast rain. I envision 2 versions of this build, one with Acuity gloves, and one without. I think the one without would still be the most popular, but you just won't be able to tank shaper beam anymore which is fine. We're fast enough we can reposition ourselves in less than half a second and continue to plug away. I promise to update it ASAP, but just try and be patient. I have many guides and GGG isn't making it easy on us :D
Last edited by Ahfack on Dec 1, 2017, 11:21:06 AM
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Balantakos wrote:

Lol yeah pretty awesome.

I don't imagine it will change that much - even if Barrage gets gutted, TS is still insanely strong, or we could even use blast rain. I envision 2 versions of this build, one with Acuity gloves, and one without. I think the one without would still be the most popular, but you just won't be able to tank shaper beam anymore which is fine. We're fast enough we can reposition ourselves in less than half a second and continue to plug away. I promise to update it ASAP, but just try and be patient. I have many guides and GGG isn't making it easy on us :D

Oh man, i HATE blast rain...haha!

Yeah i now, i wish they push the skill tree data & patch notes in monday, but what can we do.

Thanks.
"
Balantakos wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Balantakos wrote:

Lol yeah pretty awesome.

Oh man, i HATE blast rain...haha!

Yeah i now, i wish they push the skill tree data & patch notes in monday, but what can we do.

Thanks.

I'm just saying IF barrage gets gutted. I don't know if it will, but honestly it's OP so it might. I've killed shaper with Tornado shot before, it's just nowhere near as damaging as barrage. And blast rain would just be for single target like shaper/guardians, but again, that's only if they gut barrage to shit.
What about Vaal Pact nerf? Haven't seen the asnwear yes, so... what are you supposed to use instead?
"
Ahfack wrote:
I'm just saying IF barrage gets gutted. I don't know if it will, but honestly it's OP so it might. I've killed shaper with Tornado shot before, it's just nowhere near as damaging as barrage. And blast rain would just be for single target like shaper/guardians, but again, that's only if they gut barrage to shit.

Tbh Barrage without Instant Leech seems okay. I really don't wanna go back to BR but I have plenty of experience with it so it's whatever. I do fully expect Barrage to get adjusted though.

I miss Puncture Trap :^)

Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info