[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

"
AndyIsBack wrote:
Hey ahfack, might want to add this item to the build, probly the best item you can get for doomfletch.

Check under budget build recommendations. I have it listed there.

I don't think there's any way to reliably pull off it with abyssus though without ripping occasionally. You really need a large life pool and abyssus>that chest all day

I would rather have 5.4M damage with 7k life than 6m damage and 5.5k life. Wouldn't be reliable enough.

This build isn't about seeing the PoB numbers the highest you can get it, rather a build that you can melt all content with while levelling.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 10, 2017, 10:54:49 AM
"
I have a full t15 map run video using shrapnel shot at the bottom the thread, complete with gif :) I only had level 15 though and it did fine. Nothing can beat barrage for single target though.

Yeah barrage is king of single target, but if you were to do ShrapShot for the boss killing what links would you use? Same as clear setup just swap GMP for Slower Proj?
Ayyy fak yeah! Just 6linked my chest. Bow is 5l but that's fine. Gotta try this build now, thx for sharing :D
Hi. What is best setup for 5l aoe clear? And for barrage 4l is enough for high tier mapping?
"
OrinRus wrote:
Hi. What is best setup for 5l aoe clear? And for barrage 4l is enough for high tier mapping?

Read the faq. T15 you need at least a 5l barrage
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 10, 2017, 11:20:37 AM
"
juseq wrote:
Ayyy fak yeah! Just 6linked my chest. Bow is 5l but that's fine. Gotta try this build now, thx for sharing :D

Ayyyyye!!! Nice :) wpwp
"
TwRBugzBunny wrote:
"
I have a full t15 map run video using shrapnel shot at the bottom the thread, complete with gif :) I only had level 15 though and it did fine. Nothing can beat barrage for single target though.

Yeah barrage is king of single target, but if you were to do ShrapShot for the boss killing what links would you use? Same as clear setup just swap GMP for Slower Proj?

You would run the same links as barrage for single target. No pierce bc tree/proj weakness curse and Ele focus instead of gmp
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 10, 2017, 11:20:58 AM
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
AndyIsBack wrote:
Hey ahfack, might want to add this item to the build, probly the best item you can get for doomfletch.

Check under budget build recommendations. I have it listed there.

I don't think there's any way to reliably pull off it with abyssus though without ripping occasionally. You really need a large life pool and abyssus>that chest all day

I would rather have 5.4M damage with 7k life than 6m damage and 5.5k life. Wouldn't be reliable enough.

This build isn't about seeing the PoB numbers the highest you can get it, rather a build that you can melt all content with while levelling.

Just gonna throw it out there, but this chest is not budget, at least not on leagues, it's about 4.5-5 exalts with a physical roll. With that you could upgrade every other spot tenfold most likely.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
Ah point taken, it's a new item and I'm not as familiar with league prices atm. Been busy :D

But on the other hand, you wouldn't need a kaoms, 2 doomfletch 6l, 2 drillneck +1s, and could use meginords and rare helm so might come out a bit cheaper still
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 10, 2017, 11:32:35 AM
Hello there

I wanted to comment on the guide. Really well made.

I do have a question though about the physical mitigation of this build. It seems to me like it takes care of business pretty well. But i feel (or maybe i have misterunderstood something) that it doesnt seem to mitigate physical dmg really well. And since we got PB we are mostly standing close to bosses i assume, when attacking them, leaving us vulernable to a big melee hit, even with a huge life bool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info