Vile Toxins

Post your feedback for this support here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a support.
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Last bumped on Nov 1, 2023, 8:00:34 PM
Is the 5% added damage per stack of poison on the enemy on Vile Toxins measured on a single target basis, or total stacks you have on enemies globally (like in a pack)?

*Full Lightning Sunder w/ Brain Rattler (and phys to lightning) with Volkuur's Guidance*
Last edited by Dezus on Aug 21, 2017, 4:16:48 PM
On the enemy, not on any enemy :P It's per-target, as per usual.

Worth noting: Sunder is not a Lightning Skill.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Aug 21, 2017, 7:21:45 PM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Worth noting: Sunder is not a Lightning Skill.

Hahaha. You are trying to be polite at my poe building ineptness. But... I am using Brain Rattler and Physical to Lighting for 100% conversion. And my gloves, Volkuur's Defiance, allow lightning damage to poison, and not just lightning skills; so I use the Poison support. Thank you for the reply and info.
Just making sure you were aware that one of two mods doesn't apply. :)
I´m testing The Embalmer gloves (that gives level 20 Vile Toxins) with Barrage, Physical Projectile Attack Damage, Faster Attacks and Lesser Poison. My bow is the Death Harp (two extra arrows). It´s a level 60 Shadow Assassin with a poison-bleed build. It seems to work fine against a single target but I´ve only fought one boss, Doedre, by the time. I want to test it on Lunaris & Solaris :)
Hi,

I just have a question about Vile toxin's mechanics:

the "5% more damage with hits for each poison" line, can you explain how this works:
does it:
a) "base damage" -add to my other damage multipliers eg bow or dagger, eg: 10[base damage]x(3.54[multiplier from other sources]+[5x number of poisons])= damage dealt
or
b) "damage dealt" -increase the damage I do on hit by 5%per poison eg: 100[damage dealt]*(1+0.05x number of poisons)= damage received by enemy
why doesnt this have any alt quality for hit based builds? makes no sense

Last edited by auspexa on Nov 1, 2023, 8:00:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info