Any shadow builds that won't suck ass in 3.0?

Sup everyone, looking to check out POE and how much it has failed to deliver on melee again in 3.0, so I'll be looking for any viable shadow builds since shadow is the only class I ever play.

I've seen flicker and VS which I'd love to play but since they had their dps cut into a quarter of what it used to be at best, I'm wondering about the viability of those builds in the new patch. Blade flurry looks to be in the same boat though I haven't heard anyone talking about it.

Also seen a vid saying blade vortex is a good league starter, I've played it before and it's kind of meh but it works.

Fire nova mine does still look as strong as it's always been, though it's painful on bosses which look to have been buffed substantially in 3.0.

On top of all of this nerfing to shadow builds, ES is basically useless now so all those builds will have to be life based and I'm not seeing much in terms of increased life on the right side.

Anything else out there for shadows in 3.0 that I could choose from? Did shadows get a single buff overall anywhere? Is anything viable regardless of the nerfs?
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Last edited by Legatus1982 on Aug 5, 2017, 9:14:44 PM
Last bumped on Aug 6, 2017, 2:37:39 AM
i think trickster scorching ray, they buff trickster and Tarke Cat played
Last edited by Vorpalbladee on Aug 6, 2017, 2:37:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info