Unable to progress with Zana ("The Shaper" quest)

Hiya!

I am unable to progress in "The Shaper" quest where I am supposed to talk to Zana after completing her mission.

The questlog says: "You have completed Zana's mission. Talk to her outside of Maps to learn more".
But when I talk to her, nothing happens, I have tried every option.

I have 0 reputation with her so I can't invite her to my hideout either to try and talk to her there. Worse is that this seems to be account wide so I can't progress with her in any way.

I'm more than willing to redo the quest if there was some way I could reset it but I don't know how.

Please help!
Last edited by Grunche on Aug 5, 2017, 4:59:44 PM
Last bumped on Aug 8, 2017, 4:52:16 PM
I have exactly the same problem. Looking forward to some help!
"
Grunche wrote:
Hiya!

I am unable to progress in "The Shaper" quest where I am supposed to talk to Zana after completing the her mission.

The questlog says: "You have completed Zana's mission. Talk to her outside of Maps to learn more".
But when I talk to her, nothing happens, I have tried every option.

I have 0 reputation with her so I can't invite her to my hideout either to try and talk to her there. Worse is that this seems to be account wide so I can't progress with her in any way.

I'm more than willing to redo the quest if there was some way I could reset it but I don't know how.

Please help!

How far into the game are you, now that 3.0 is out?
I believe end-game content is considered act 10+ now, so you might have to complete Act 10 before talking to Zana.
"
How far into the game are you, now that 3.0 is out?

My character (Raider) is L76 and I have completed all other quests and Lab on normal and cruel. Just starting to run Maps when I ran into this problem. Thought I would invite Zana as the fourth master to my hideout but this issue effectively put a stop to that ;)

I submitted it as a bug report now. Thanks for the response though :)
I have the same problem, please let us know if there is any answer. Thanks
"
I have the same problem, please let us know if there is any answer. Thanks

I found a solution that seems to work.

Simply continue running maps and ignore what the quest log says for now. Eventually you will run into Zana INSIDE a map and she will have a quest for you. Upon completing the quest she will advance to level 2 and then you can talk to her again at the Templar Laboratory and continue The Shaper quest.

Hope it works for you!
You have not completed the Zana mission yet... it is a mission that takes the whole Atlas to complete, that quest that keeps pending is the
Spoiler
Shaper's Quest
and you'll only do it when you nearly complete the game. You need to get used to that on the right side of your screen lol.

It's a huge quest.
IGN gubert
"
Gubert wrote:
You have not completed the Zana mission yet... it is a mission that takes the whole Atlas to complete, that quest that keeps pending is the
Spoiler
Shaper's Quest
and you'll only do it when you nearly complete the game. You need to get used to that on the right side of your screen lol.

It's a huge quest.

You're mistaken. Grunche was literally stuck on step 1 of the sliiiightly adjusted shaper's quest.

Right after you finish act 10, zana takes you to a brand-new map device in Oriath. That's where she lets you get her straight to level 2 so you don't have to deal with the bullshit of randomly finding her in order to start doing dailies.

But Grunche is playing standard, so my bet is that the quest is slightly bugged on standard. It's working perfectly in Harbinger.
"
You're mistaken. Grunche was literally stuck on step 1 of the sliiiightly adjusted shaper's quest.

Right after you finish act 10, zana takes you to a brand-new map device in Oriath. That's where she lets you get her straight to level 2 so you don't have to deal with the bullshit of randomly finding her in order to start doing dailies.

But Grunche is playing standard, so my bet is that the quest is slightly bugged on standard. It's working perfectly in Harbinger.

Yeah, you are correct. I'm playing standard league and I was stuck on step 1.
It was solved by randomly finding her in another map (much like I understand it worked before).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info