[3.0] 75% life regen-500k DPS-8.7k hp-reflect immune-LACERATE SLAYER

Killed Kitava today, 99% of the fight i tanked his attacks. Even when he strike me with a beam or hand i just overleech his dmg and continue to fight him :). Great Build!
Last edited by Fewwy on Aug 30, 2017, 3:44:33 PM
Anyone knows how this build performs against some of the harder Bosses and in T Maps? Im fairly new to the game and I want to choose a build that is tanky, doesn’t require uniques to perform well and can do all content in an ok speed. I don’t have much time to play the game so my choice for a build has to be wisely made 
"
Silence248 wrote:
Anyone knows how this build performs against some of the harder Bosses and in T Maps? Im fairly new to the game and I want to choose a build that is tanky, doesn’t require uniques to perform well and can do all content in an ok speed. I don’t have much time to play the game so my choice for a build has to be wisely made 

My Slayer already lvl 79, i tried different maps. Done couple t10-t11. Run lab 4 times for now (1 death, 1 disc + 2 success). Currently i have 50k dps with bloodrage frenzy charges + totem buff + fire golem buff. HP ~5200 and i still didn't get all nodes in center of passive tree with 5% HP.
I think this build is pretty viable but i still have some items for upgrade (rings/belt/amulet/helm+enchant for lacerate).
Anyway, I Loved this build :D so nice to play + so smooth. Lab traps are never been easier!!!
Hey guys I have learned that if you use the soul or arakaali and capture herald of thunder with this set up, every time you take enough damage to proc a lvl1 cwdt--immortal call and you have blood rage up you can get 50% increased regen from leech for the next 4 seconds!!! That puts us at around 75% life regen per second!
Last edited by gnew95 on Sep 19, 2017, 7:17:32 PM
made some updates to the guide!
"
Yup! So in mapping with the end game gear you will have onslaught,frenzy charges, the 20% more killed recently buff and your lions roar up for the most part

i don't get where you have onslaught with your gear.

Because your PoB link shows 2 Lion Roars and 2 Jade Flask and 1 Life Flask.
So the flasks in the link are just random ones I threw together. The onslaught comes from slayer passives. Every time you kill a rare or unique enemy you get onslaught for 20 seconds. this lasts long enough for you to just keep getting it again and again in maps.
"
So the flasks in the link are just random ones I threw together. The onslaught comes from slayer passives. Every time you kill a rare or unique enemy you get onslaught for 20 seconds. this lasts long enough for you to just keep getting it again and again in maps.

Bane of Legends...im such a blind jerk XD
Sorry for noobish question.
Spoiler
I have question .. can you add way on Ascendancy points?
Maybe Bane of Legends - Headsman - Endless Hunger - Brutal Fervor?

Sry .. i am blind

"
for the lab I grabbed bane of legends then endless hunger. The last two big nodes are up to your preference!

what you prefer on jeweler?
Last edited by oupis on Oct 5, 2017, 6:58:44 PM
I Altered the tree a little bit, since I got some bad ass gloves (reason why I loved Gladiator for so long), and I desperately needed resistances.

Here's my take!

Altered Tree!

Gear!
Spoiler

Beloved Flasks!
Spoiler

Beloved Jewels!
Spoiler
5x

For 100% Bleed chance! (Life, All Resistance, Bleed Chance/Duration!)

My MF Gear!
Spoiler

Yes! This build CAN run Biscos, Ventors, and HH! ALL at the same time, with solid 113+ resistances!

Special Occasion Gear!
Spoiler
Physical Reflect
Chaos / Chimera Snakes
Elemental Weakness+ Maps
General Mapping/Bossing

My only issue is that I'm only at 6.8kHP-7.2k @ Level 90.
I feel like I really need more HP, however, with this build, I have been finally able to tank and clear ALL content in the game, which means this build is ready for the insanity that is to come!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Last edited by NaarJitsu on Nov 17, 2017, 10:00:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info