Blood of the Betrayed Prophecy not proccing

The blood of the betrayed prophecy is not proccing with the rare kaom's chosen in act 4 kaoms's area.

bug report: 1,428,033,801
Last bumped on Feb 14, 2018, 1:22:26 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Also found this to be the case, cannot seem to get it proc'ed
y, got the same problem
The blood of the betrayed prophecy description:
You will track down a powerful Kaom's Chosen IN A MAP who will drop a unique item when slain.

Search Kaom's Chosen in a map. Not in a act 4
Doing this in Volcano and it's not working for me. Killed at least 10 rare Kaom's Chosen.
Having the same issue. I've run, cleared, and reset to run again multiple times and it just won't appear.
"
Oveb wrote:
Having the same issue. I've run, cleared, and reset to run again multiple times and it just won't appear.
You say reset like you are just running in an area. You read the above posts, right? The part about in a map?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Same here Blood of the betrayed and weeping death.. bugged in 3xx versions they now read kill in maps
Last edited by KingKatura on Feb 14, 2018, 6:18:17 AM
"
KingKatura wrote:
Same here Blood of the betrayed and weeping death.. bugged in 3xx versions they now read kill in maps

..and they don't work when you kill things in maps? Just asking, because GGG changing where the prophecy can be completed isn't a bug...

FWIW, I did complete the rainbow stride prophecy in a map successfully this league.
Last edited by SlippyCheeze on Feb 14, 2018, 1:23:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info