[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

Yes in fact i do thanks for the tips, i'll remove CWDT asap.
"
Yes, but not it sounds more like reality. Not "hundreds of exalts", you told about.
I was referring to 17 million dps pastebin, where stupidly unproportionally expensive gear was used in conjuntion with a <5c unique weapon.

"
I played Blade flurry build, man. Did it by myself, then it gone to Standard, and i disassembled it. Making such conclusions based only on that you can see in a profile is a bullshit level of investigation, indeed.
Well, it means you haven't played this particular build then, because... it was posted in Harbinger. That was the point of me looking at your profile. It means you're playing Devil's advocate without actually playing the build we are discussing.

"
whirling blades - fortify - curse on hit - elemental weakness? You got fortify, you got dmg boost, you got movement and it is all pretty performable
It is a nice solution, but you still don't have room for faster attacks, which is quite noticeable.

"
And it is still enough to kill Shaper. I dont even mention your bad searching. You can find better items for those prices, if you invest a little more effort in it. So, lets be honest, it will be more like 1100-1200k without flasks.
Of course you can, but it takes time. I think gear used and prices I provided were reasonable for the argument I was making.
This amount of dps with imperfect channeling, however, means that it takes you approx. 10 seconds to down Minotaur, without any map mods reducing your dps or increasing his hp. Enfeeble or increased resistances map mods reduce that dps to 1.2-1.3 fully buffed. Both together - 800k fully buffed.
10-20 seconds of facetanking Minotaur on 5k hp is deadly, no matter how good you dodge, because a simple crit from a falling rock can kill you, or just regular Mino hit with some map mods. During this time, your golems will definately die, and Frost Bomb will expire way before you kill him.

"
So, if there is no difference between 4500 and 5000, why not to drop hp on rings, for example, to lower their cost?
Difference is quite big between 4.5k and 5k. How can you say there is no difference between 4.5 and 5k life? Difference is 500, or more then 10%. It's huge when tackling end-game content.

"
I also agree about golems. Yes, they die pretty often. But the other builds encounter the same problems.
They can be put into CwDT setup, but not with Kaom's, there isn't enough space. Change Kaom's and rest of the build has to be changed.

"
BLOCK you DO actually have, because of dual wielding (good morning there).
Amount of block that you get isn't worth mentioning. I thought it is pretty understandable that I meant higher % of block then 15-20%.

"
Golems must not be activated at a start of the fight, Vaal haste you activate only when you have charges. Curse, as i mentioned earlier, can be linked with curse on hit, so, in fact, you lose 2 of 6 buffs. And 1 is pretty performable in a fight. Also: golems die, but not in an instant.
Frost Bomb, Vaal Haste, Golems (if they die), Totem (if it dies). Still 5 skills that you have to keep an eye on. I was not mentioning Power Charges from weapon swap as well, if you want to count them.

"
If you dont trust Dmg on full life - change it for something else. It will be like 5% drop. Not 32%.
I personally would, but if you write a guide that cannot sustain DoFL bonus for more then 90% of the time, it's better not to include it at all - it only confuses readers and makes them choose suboptimal gem. If you have this gem socketed and aren't on full life, it does mean you lose out on around 32% of your total dps.

"
You just proved my words right now. I told on page 70: you can use other curse. Did you mentioed it? Ofc not, because your goal is not to find a truth and help anybody, you pretend to try to help. Your goal is to blindly whine.
The quide itself was recommending only Punishment curse for a long time. But I admit my mistake, apparently Elemental Weakness has been added at some point.

"
My goal is to explain that to you. Stop crying. Go and play.
I've played Blade Flurry for 3 leagues now. 3 different builds, all self made. One of the variants of BF that I played is more or less the pastebin that I posted for comparison, if you bothered to check it out. It has more dps, more layered defenses by default (without "make your own changes" mantra) like Fortify, Acrobatics, Phase Acro (in original build), Arctic Armour (in original build), 8-10k evasion, automated Frost Bomb and Golems. All for roughly same price.
What I'm trying to say is, this build is nothing special and do not deserve the publicity it has. It's mediocre.

PS: If you want we can continue this conversation on PM. I don't want to beat the dead horse in this thread
My build guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180198

Taking a break from PoE, catch me up in Warframe: https://www.warframe.com/signup?referrerId=5b625847f2f2eb0ea0750322
Use above link for free booster when you sign up! :)
Last edited by Bristoling on Oct 15, 2017, 2:06:40 PM
"
Halagaz wrote:
Yes in fact i do thanks for the tips, i'll remove CWDT asap.

No problem. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
It means you're playing Devil's advocate without actually playing the build we are discussing.

It doesnt mean that i dont understand how it actually works.
"
It is a nice solution, but you still don't have room for faster attacks, which is quite noticeable.

Man, i can refer to my Pth again which have cast speed bonuses, but no attack speed. And i still use Whirling blades, and pretty satisfied with their speed. Faster attacks is not a mandatory. Especially in a build which has global aspd bonuses.
"
Of course you can, but it takes time.

Yes, it will. But not that much. Or you want to spend no time in additional to zero money?
About golems i agree: on minotaur they will die. On Chimera they will almost die, and you will have time to recast em, by the way. Thereare a lot of opportunities. On phoenix and hydra you dont need any golems, because these bosses are facerollable. On shaper the golems will die more often then on chimera, or at the same rate. I cant sure, cause it is hard to notice without recording the video. And there is still some time to recast em.
"
Difference is quite big between 4.5k and 5k. How can you say there is no difference between 4.5 and 5k life? Difference is 500, or more then 10%. It's huge when tackling end-game content.

No, it is not. It is hard to explain. Ofc it is important to have enough hp to survive oneshots, but i m not talking about that.
"
They can be put into CwDT setup, but not with Kaom's, there isn't enough space. Change Kaom's and rest of the build has to be changed.

I always revamp builds for myself, so i cant tell isit nessessary right now. May be you r right.
"
I was not mentioning Power Charges from weapon swap as well, if you want to count them.

They give you 120% ics. It is notable, but you will survive without that.
"
I personally would, but if you write a guide that cannot sustain DoFL bonus for more then 90% of the time, it's better not to include it at all - it only confuses readers and makes them choose suboptimal gem. If you have this gem socketed and aren't on full life, it does mean you lose out on around 32% of your total dps.

May be, but i repeat my position: if you pretend to be a good player, you notice that by yourself and make needed changes. Or at least asking the author about it. If you bad player - you just copy and then cry that nothing works.
Excuse me, but do you need a guide to vent to a toilet? Or, may be, how to sleep in bed properly? Because it looks like you do...
"
PS: If you want we can continue this conversation on PM. I don't want to beat the dead horse in this thread

You need to try harder to even begin.

I guess, the real problem is in the difference of our relation to the guides in general. Further discussion is pountless.
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
"
May be, but i repeat my position: if you pretend to be a good player, you notice that by yourself and make needed changes. Or at least asking the author about it. If you bad player - you just copy and then cry that nothing works.
Excuse me, but do you need a guide to vent to a toilet? Or, may be, how to sleep in bed properly? Because it looks like you do...
If you're a good player, you will make your own changes and end up with not the same build that is being advertised, but your own version (which may be completely different).
If you're a bad player, following unoptimized build, you will be constantly dying and not dealing as much dps as you thought you would be dealing after reading "26-176+ million dps title" thread.

The whole concept of writing build guides is to help new/bad players. By definition, then, this build guide sucks because you need some amount of knowledge (which bad/new player won't have) to make necessary changes to the build. Build guides, by definition, are meant to be copied. If it's too easy to fix/improve a build, it means the build isn't great to begin with.

"
You need to try harder to even begin.
"
Further discussion is pountless.
Get off your high horse. You said that multiple times yet we are still discussing it.

tl:dr
Build is bad since it has to be fixed in numerous places for it to be on par with other builds if you try to make it on a budget. Ofc once you pass the 40-100ex or more mark, it doesn't matter anymore which build you are following, your gear will carry you anyway.
My build guides:

Taking a break from PoE, catch me up in Warframe: https://www.warframe.com/signup?referrerId=5b625847f2f2eb0ea0750322
Last edited by Bristoling on Oct 15, 2017, 2:59:09 PM
"
Bristoling wrote:

So 1.7 million dps and 5.1k life. Flasks run out? 800k dps.
https://pastebin.com/jZcyt1RL

You want to see how to make a build with more dps and more reliable dps on similar budget?
https://pastebin.com/pY3pXMeC
2.18 million dps and 5.1k life and Acrobatics, Fortify, faster Whirling Blades, no Damage on Full life bullcrap, automated Golems and Frost Bomb.
Quality of life improvements:
- Both golems on CwDT setup.
- Frost Bomb on CwDT setup.
- Whirling Blades with Faster Attacks (or it could use Blood Rage for 2.3 million dps and more ..............

Hey i just tough a look at you build. Where are you taking your Frenzy Charges continiously?
I had a Green Dream for that.
Also i don't think your way on bottom is a good idea, the % DPS per Point to Strong Arm is joke.

I m playing this Build right now and yea i made some minor changes that it runs smoths in Maps and Kill UberAtziri and Shaper (Yea i kill them pretty easely).
I have Foritfy and i have a chance to Block Attacks for 19% and 28% Physical Dmg Reduction.
I don't need more for running Gardians or Shaper.
For Powercharges just take orb of storm + curse on hit with ele weekness
https://pastebin.com/nNXXS2WG Option for enemy is Shaper alrdy activated 5M Shaper DPS. I Can facetank him.
Last edited by Rauwman on Oct 16, 2017, 6:36:30 AM
"
Hey i just tough a look at you build. Where are you taking your Frenzy Charges continiously?
You can use Blood Rage for them. If you don't want to drop any QoL gems, then you can drop Herald of Ash and just use Blasphemy curse for same mana reserved. Socket freed by dropping Orb of Storms + Curse on Hit can be given to Blood Rage, dps ends up almost the same but you get 100% uptime on Frenzy charges while mapping, even without ToA but rare claw.

"
Also i don't think your way on bottom is a good idea, the % DPS per Point to Strong Arm is joke.
Dps isn't everything. Going this way gives some dps, but main focus is great life nodes (and some extra life from strength in the area), it's a 2 in 1 package. 20% increased Stun Treshold is also huge.
It also opens the room to get huge amount of %life if anyone prefers, getting over 200-225% is easy with this sort of tree, while OP's build takes the whole Scion wheel and pretty much caps out at 185% by using nearby nodes, even in Hardcore Tanky version. Maybe 198% if Thick Skin, Hired Killer and smaller nodes around Revenge of the Hunted are taken (HK and smaller 4% life nodes being extremely point inefficient).
My build guides:

Last edited by Bristoling on Oct 16, 2017, 3:04:28 PM
"Stun Treshold" on a life based Build XDXD (ES meta ^^). I m at 5.2k life enought for all content.... If you play HC, go to the phase acrobatics notes.

166% increased Physical Damage
27% increased Attack Speed
Can have multiple Crafted Mods
Adds 12 to 20 Physical Damage
24% increased Critical Strike Chance

I have this claw and there's 1 open prefix. What should I craft on it? Flat cold dmg or elemental dmg with skills?
Last edited by Johnmon604 on Oct 16, 2017, 9:17:16 PM
"
Johnmon604 wrote:

166% increased Physical Damage
27% increased Attack Speed
Can have multiple Crafted Mods
Adds 12 to 20 Physical Damage
24% increased Critical Strike Chance

I have this claw and there's 1 open prefix. What should I craft on it? Flat cold dmg or elemental dmg with skills?

Hi, for me it looks like Crit Multi would be the best choice.

Here is a Video of a Chimera run, wearing Abyssus all the time, Phase Acrobatics skilled. You can watch the build in my profile or take this pastenbin https://pastebin.com/3RkbRB4x (Its like i m actualy playing without frostbomb)

https://youtu.be/IdmAvhKGWF0

I tested now Elemental Focus vs Damage on Full Life.
Damage on Full life is miles better cause with Ele Focus you lose elemental Ailments which is very important against the monsters between the chimera phases. Another think is, i use all the time increased AOE in that map, it helps a lot against the mops between the phases and the damage is still enough to kill the gardian.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info