[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

"
TiltedX91 wrote:

First off... my setup involves using phys to lightning support, not grabbing the conversion nodes, because I'd rather have 100% conversion rather than 90%. So I'm already doing 50% lightning, unlike this guy who only converts 90% of his damage, with 65% being cold and 25% being lightning.

Secondly, I don't know where you get 9.85% difference from. That number seems out of the air. 130% inc ele and 40% global inc crit gives me more then 10% dps increase...

and sure, culling strike seems slightly nice, but I also just have culling on my orb of storms, my build is also with an inquisitor instead of a scion... so theirs definitely differences but I can't agree that moonbender can compare to doriyanis. even with GG rare gloves.

I am not sure what your tree, gear or gem links are like, because you did not provide a link/pastebin for your build variation. Hence it is difficult to make a comparison, especially when it seems that your build is quite drastically different.

As such I based the comparison of Moonbender's Wing & Rare Glove Vs Doryani's Catalyst & Hrimburn on the 50 million DPS pastebin in this build guide (https://pastebin.com/5mMCsYRS Against shaper, with no shock activated). Its 18.51 million vs 20.27 million, which translate to about a around a 9-10% difference in DPS, for this build at least.

Guys, what curse is most effective - Elemental Weakness or Assassin's Mark?
Lets disscuss two variants:
1) on your usual everyday t14-t15 map
2) on Shaper

on Shaper maybe Ele Weakness will win - because you still can generate power charges on swap (Jaws of agony, if i m not mistaken)
but on usual t14-15 map - what gives more damage - active power charges and additional crit chance from Assassin's Mark or -resists from Ele Weakness?

I use combination Herald of Ice + Curse on Hit + CURSE + Vengeance or Ice Bite.
I know that HoI+CoH+Curse wont work on Shaper, how about Vengeance + Curse on Hit + Curse? it should work i suppose...

How to check what curse is more effective in Path of Building?
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
Last edited by BlackCorsair on Oct 12, 2017, 11:45:49 AM
"
Miská wrote:
But how often do you have full power charges from your weapon swap jaws of agony, full frenzies, onslaught, have thrown a vaal lightning trap, put down your ancestral protector totem, procced your elemental overload with orb of storms, turned on your vaal haste, put down your frost bomb, have the lightning aura from your lightning golem active, are on full hp for boot enchant and the gem, but hit and savage hit recently, also running blood rage, all at the same time, against a white mob?

Yea its bit ridiculous how he calculate the DPS... but even if you make it with right Numbers you make a lot of DPS, enough for Shaper and co.
For getting up your Frenzys use GreenDream in the socket near the Resitance. For Power Charges and Curse use Orb of Storm, like that its much easyer to get the Charges.
https://pastebin.com/Rdc7Zypg Here is a realistic Build that i play right now. Im currently @lvl 85 and Map with Starkonja. But and thats important, it is not budged! +-40EX.
With the missinformation from the builder in the first Post and the clickbate thread name hes making many beginner players pretty unhappy.
Anyway i m pretty happy with the build but it could be more popular if zabosnu would make a pastebin that is more realistic and make it clear that you need invest more than 10ex for playing t11 and above.
Last edited by Rauwman on Oct 12, 2017, 12:23:11 PM
Fake PoB crafted build

My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
Even your budget version items cost 100 ex each. Those are all 6 modded rares, created by builder. This build is not made for farming Shaper kills. It is made for giving mirror service.
"
BlackCorsair wrote:
Guys, what curse is most effective - Elemental Weakness or Assassin's Mark?
Lets disscuss two variants:
1) on your usual everyday t14-t15 map
2) on Shaper

on Shaper maybe Ele Weakness will win - because you still can generate power charges on swap (Jaws of agony, if i m not mistaken)
but on usual t14-15 map - what gives more damage - active power charges and additional crit chance from Assassin's Mark or -resists from Ele Weakness?

I use combination Herald of Ice + Curse on Hit + CURSE + Vengeance or Ice Bite.
I know that HoI+CoH+Curse wont work on Shaper, how about Vengeance + Curse on Hit + Curse? it should work i suppose...

How to check what curse is more effective in Path of Building?

To be honest with you, you won't need to curse during mapping. If you still want to curse during mapping without orb of storms then you can use HoI+CoH (and even ice bite). I would still recommend elemental weakness overall as that will be the optimal choice for the hardest bosses. It's really up to you what you want to do.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Busted...
here's a good youtube clip explaining why.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhpbTAljUdU
Hello Zabosnu

Here is my build (current stuff + provisional tree for lvl 85): https://pastebin.com/eu7ChnM1

As you can see, my theoretical DPS against Shaper/Guardians is 150 000 DPS.
What do you think I should focus for my next purchases?
I have currently 1 Ex to spend.

I know I will never reach 17 millions DPS but this is currently the most powerfull build I used.
"
Cr8ToR wrote:
Busted...
here's a good youtube clip explaining why.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhpbTAljUdU

I see a hater, who tries to parasite on other's content.

Yes, i agree with his points about:
- shock (Cause they killed shock. Gg, GGG)
- perfect rolls on budget build

All other points are meh... For example: the preparation to fight contributes 1 second. And so what? The Shaper gives you a lot more while talking before the fight.
The Punishment cannot be used with Dmg on full life? Lol? Take hit and leech hp back in an instant. Also, it was mentioned that you can use other curse.

And ofc, this guy get some support from noobs, who want guide maker to make a strong character for each of them personally. They dont want to perform any activity to reach the goal by themselves, just a button to pwn anything. Why not play Diablo 3 then?

And the last. The truth is: any person on this forum can write almost anything he wants to. Read this guide or not - is up to you. Try it or not - is up to you (yeah, i m talking to you). If you dont like a build - dont play it. Period.
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
2zabosnu: ty for answer!

One more question if you dont mind.

Why Blade Flurry has such a great dps (Total DPS) advantage (in Path of Building), comparing to other skills (Static Strike, Frost Blades, Wild Strike, Molten Strike, etc).

Disbalance?
Or maybe its some kind of mistake in Path of Building calculations?

You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info