[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

What you think about this tree for HC https://pastebin.com/vSmXmTQM?
When I compared the DPS of Wasp Nest and Touch of Anguish from Path of Building, I saw that Wasp Nest has better DPS, prob due to it's natural attack speed. However, in game damage tooltip, seems to favor Touch of Anguish.
"
lothar258 wrote:
When I compared the DPS of Wasp Nest and Touch of Anguish from Path of Building, I saw that Wasp Nest has better DPS, prob due to it's natural attack speed. However, in game damage tooltip, seems to favor Touch of Anguish.

You may have a lower DPS Touch of Anguish, however, a higher DPS Touch of Anguish will give you more DPS than Wasp Nest. I would recommend that you trust PoB over the tool-tip in-game.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
How to use the pastebin shitt it is only some code
"
paco991 wrote:
How to use the pastebin shitt it is only some code

u need the Path of Building.

then find button there - Import/Export Build - and then Import from Pastebin
and paste the code there
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
so... by lvl 30, you actually mean lvl 30 software build... and not actually lvl 30.. you should state that, m8.. cuz I was like.. I'm at lvl 40 and still don't have all those points.
Last edited by DeathTheFinite on Sep 29, 2017, 2:14:14 PM
Hi, Im currently following this guide and I'm playing on Xbox, just have a couple questions:
When will I start to see some big numbers with Blade Flurry? right now the best I have is 500 dps and I am using the ornament of the east and a moonbender on the offhand.
Is it really neccesary to get a 6SL armor? I ask because so far I cant seem to get one and Im wondering what are the must have skill gems linked to blade flurry if the best I have is 4 links.
I already have Kaom's boots, the anguish claw and the shield too just waiting to get the required levels, maybe I'm doing something wrong but any help will be appreciated. Ah yes, I know the guide states I sould be using sunder, but even when I can get mine to 2.4kdps I find it that its too slow to get the job done.
if anyone is interested i'm selling these 2,
6ex

15ex
I just can't do guardians, shaper or beachheads. Get killed and don't do the damage to burn them down.
POB link if anyone wants to look/give any advice. https://pastebin.com/Y5ihMFpA
So far i'm level 72 and i noticed i get killed really fast. either when theres a big pack or when theres a monster which is a lil stronger than the other ones. my life leech doesnt seem to be enough to get enough life that fast. is there a way to fix this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info