[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

"
Izeliae wrote:
I'm currently lv77 running this build and it's quite fun, but I feel like I'm missing something simple to get my damage higher. I need lv80 for steel rings, but I think I might need diamond rings to raise my crit chance.

Can you take a quick peek at my setup and tell me if I'm doing alright?

https://pastebin.com/pgtswedp

~900k dps. Still need a 6L, but it's out of my budget right now. I have decent survival and can clear t8 maps, but a solid hit will kill me. Was hoping to get some decent +life diamond rings with flat phys next.

The rings are a big deal. You are losing a lot of DPS because your rings do not have flat physical damage. It is imperative to get that as soon as possible (even if you can get steel rings).

Transitioning over to Belt of the Deceiver is also a great boost to you DPS, whilst having a nice amount of protection against crits, plus having a decent amount of stats.

Furthermore, there is a lack of maximum life % on your Jewels.
"
Romabeast wrote:
what item for leveling did you use?

Early levels, use the highest DPS weapon that drops. At level 39 I started using Moonbender's wing with Charged Dash until level 70ish where I converted to blade flurry (using a claw).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
iSo1iD wrote:
"
Izeliae wrote:
I'm currently lv77 running this build and it's quite fun, but I feel like I'm missing something simple to get my damage higher. I need lv80 for steel rings, but I think I might need diamond rings to raise my crit chance.

Can you take a quick peek at my setup and tell me if I'm doing alright?

https://pastebin.com/pgtswedp

~900k dps. Still need a 6L, but it's out of my budget right now. I have decent survival and can clear t8 maps, but a solid hit will kill me. Was hoping to get some decent +life diamond rings with flat phys next.

The rings are a big deal. You are losing a lot of DPS because your rings do not have flat physical damage. It is imperative to get that as soon as possible (even if you can get steel rings).

Transitioning over to Belt of the Deceiver is also a great boost to you DPS, whilst having a nice amount of protection against crits, plus having a decent amount of stats.

Furthermore, there is a lack of maximum life % on your Jewels.

thank you for the input!

life on jewels makes them really expensive :( i'm holding off on those until i come into a bit more currency so i can afford it.

i dont know how you guys get enough resists to stay capped with all these other stats!

definitely trying to hit 80 before i get rings just so steel rings are an option, that way i dont invest a bunch of money in something for just 3 levels.

in POB i can swap to steel rings with + 6-11 phys and some attack speed but my damage still seems low at 1.1m
Last edited by Izeliae on Sep 5, 2017, 2:52:21 PM
Hey, could you post your standard gear? (the one with 176 mil dps)
thanks
How do you get enough intellect and strength for this build? I'm using abyssus but if I try switching it out I lose too much intellect and strength and I am not able to use my gems socketed, I am also using an onyx amulet with +15 all.
I currently level a scion character and it is currently level 54, I hope I will get finished soon, I have managed to be able to fit in a biso's collar (even though i don't have one yet) Im not sure if i should get a abysuss because It may provide more damage but the survivability is less, This build should have enough damage if not more to be able to work without one.
"
chiefkeef321 wrote:
How do you get enough intellect and strength for this build? I'm using abyssus but if I try switching it out I lose too much intellect and strength and I am not able to use my gems socketed, I am also using an onyx amulet with +15 all.

Jewels are a great way to get the attributes that you need (if you don't have enough on your gear).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Sep 5, 2017, 11:26:23 PM
"
Ucero wrote:
I currently level a scion character and it is currently level 54, I hope I will get finished soon, I have managed to be able to fit in a biso's collar (even though i don't have one yet) Im not sure if i should get a abysuss because It may provide more damage but the survivability is less, This build should have enough damage if not more to be able to work without one.

You don't have to use Abyssus. You can definitely do all of the content without it, however, it's there as an option if you want to boost your damage even more. I'll probably post another variant of the build soon that's meant to be much more tanky.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
any recommendation on chests to use? Currently have a 6l Death's Oath Astral Plate, which i'm sure would be alright in boss fight/1v1 but mapping with it is a pain since the life degen is insane going pack to pack.

6L astrals are pretty cheap - you could attempt to craft your own. I had some good luck with mine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info