[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

these new items jewels look very good where they drop
For map clearing could you just easily throw a reave in the setup? Also does the 3.2 POb work fine with 3.3?
"
DillonKitchen wrote:
For map clearing could you just easily throw a reave in the setup? Also does the 3.2 POb work fine with 3.3?

Yes. Replace (BF + Damage on Full life) with (Reave + Multistrike). You can also replace the vaal haste with vaal reave.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Firstly, fuck you for posting your PoB with a 200ex+ budget, Abyssus, every possible configuration and calculating vs Normal monsters. Suffering from tiny penis syndrome much?

Started the league with this garbage and immediately had to reroll since it has 0 dps before you gear it properly.

Ran the numbers with a slightly more reasonable gear, and non retarded configuration:
- About 2M shaper dps with Starkonja, 3.5M with Abyssus
- Goes up to abou 5M Starkonja, 8M with Abyssus with Shocked/Chilled selected, not sure if you can Shock/Chill Shaper. I guess you chill with frost bomb, no clue about shock. Not entirely sure why the massive jump in DPS.

- Why the fuck you have power charges checked? There's literally no way of you getting power charges in your setup.
Hello Unchained, i am using your build in Incursion and i am finding it great! I would like to ask something cause i don't quite get it. I was wondering how do we get the shock damage that is mentioned in pob? I dont understand how exactly we can shock and the wiki is written in a way that i dont exactly understand how we can shock shaper or uber for example. Do we do it with critical hits or do we require at least 1 portion of lightning damage for it to work? Also does my gear work? Does the sceptre seem good to you? Also i was thinking to get a shaper ring with curse with assassin's mark on hit to have power charges up most of the time. Is it a good idea? (I dont use the storm orb curse you have posted). Thanks a lot for your time!

Last edited by Fiery_Witchcraft on Jul 11, 2018, 5:26:58 AM
"
Hello Unchained, i am using your build in Incursion and i am finding it great! I would like to ask something cause i don't quite get it. I was wondering how do we get the shock damage that is mentioned in pob? I dont understand how exactly we can shock and the wiki is written in a way that i dont exactly understand how we can shock shaper or uber for example. Do we do it with critical hits or do we require at least 1 portion of lightning damage for it to work? Also does my gear work? Does the sceptre seem good to you? Also i was thinking to get a shaper ring with curse with assassin's mark on hit to have power charges up most of the time. Is it a good idea? (I dont use the storm orb curse you have posted). Thanks a lot for your time!

He's shocking with his insane damage and the moonbender (25% lightning conversion) same goes for the chill and hypothermia gem. In you're case you're not shocking and chilling, change you're hypothermia gem.

To answer you're question you need to do enought of lightning damage in time based of his hp, in other hand shaper is hard to shock unless you do a lot of lightning damage.

This build has been made before the stats stick introduction (maybe i'm wrong) and isnt optimize anymore to me, maybe you should try to use the physical to lightning gem + watcher's eye conversion with hatred and get some really good result (if you're using a stats stick). Try differents options in PoB.

And to answer the last question, yes you can use the shaper ring but it will just improve you're mapping experience, if you can find some good one go for it.
Last edited by Da3k on Jul 11, 2018, 8:56:14 AM
"
Da3k wrote:
"

He's shocking with his insane damage and the moonbender (25% lightning conversion) same goes for the chill and hypothermia gem. In you're case you're not shocking and chilling, change you're hypothermia gem.

To answer you're question you need to do enought of lightning damage in time based of his hp, in other hand shaper is hard to shock unless you do a lot of lightning damage.

This build has been made before the stats stick introduction (maybe i'm wrong) and isnt optimize anymore to me, maybe you should try to use the physical to lightning gem + watcher's eye conversion with hatred and get some really good result (if you're using a stats stick). Try differents options in PoB.

And to answer the last question, yes you can use the shaper ring but it will just improve you're mapping experience, if you can find some good one go for it.

Hello mate,thanks for your answer!! I have the watcher's eye that is mentioned so i have 80 percent total conversion from phys to cold with (+the tree nodes). Don't need the moonmeander (he doesn't use it also, cause he uses a statstick as i have linked it above ). So i can definitely chill enemies( dunno about shaper or uber though). Thats why i am basically asking about the shock cause i dont know if we really chill or shock uber, shaper, and elder. Thats what i would like to know cause in the pob the damage that comes from sock is quite insane to overlook if we indeed shock such bosses. I am willing to use this build as a boss killer so i would like to know where the damage that comes arount the build comes from.
Ok i didnt check his updated pob ... quite insane and really expensive.

In you're case its pretty hard to say and the maths is quite complex, what im suggesting to you is go step by step and go for a more budget version.

unless im wrong you're converting only ~60% from cold (watchers + node) maybe you should try PtL to fully optimize the conversion.

Try a shaper run to see if you shock him since there is a visual effect and change you're stats stick for another with extra lightning.
Hello,

I am wanting to sell off the gear I put together for my Blade FLurry character, but I am not sure what I can realistically get for it. I really want to fund a new build, but I don't want to sell what I have for way under market value to do it... Can anyone offer advice on reasonable prices for each of these items?

Current gear I want to offload:

Any advice would be appreciated!
Unfortunately after spending a few ex on this and trying it out realized this build is pretty awful. Please do not believe you will get anywhere close to what he states if you are spending 50ex+. Currently can hardly do a t10 boss. Damage without perma vaal haste/perma flasks/incorrect pob settings actually equals about 11m dps with full mirror tier gear. Would strongly not recommend this build unless you have tons of money to burn, and preferably in standard as well where this gear is almost possible. I'm hoping to somehow salvage this character to make something worth using after wasting alot of time and money on this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info