[3.0] 800K DPS Selfcast Crit Dark pact with 7.3k life using mostly rares!

After a lot of discussing and trying out on Path of Building, my brother and I created an insane dark pact build. Yet I won't make an in-depth guide because I can't really test everything yet. This will be fully based on speculations. I hope you enjoy the build.

The link for the path of building: https://pastebin.com/qgiXFi5h

Gem setups
Main setup:
4l: Dark Pact - Spell Echo - Life Leech - Void Manipulation
5l: Added chaos damage
6l: Faster casting

Golem: Summon ice golem

Auras: Assassin's mark - Enfeeble - Blasphemy

Warcry: Rallying cry

Important/unique items

+2 Chaos staff
Belly of the Beast
The Blood Dance
Rotgut, quicksilver flask

Will be updated after launch! Sorry for such a short guide. Import the build to path of building for more details: https://pastebin.com/qgiXFi5h
Last edited by Brambird on Aug 3, 2017, 6:15:33 PM
Last bumped on Sep 4, 2017, 3:30:22 AM
I made one too on PoB using mostly rares (Carcass Jack and Voidbringer are the only uniques, + some flasks).

Total DPS on Shaper is over 3mil, life leech per hit is over 100k.

6k life, 1k ES.

It's all theorycraft until actual game test time.

Anyone know what quest reward (or vendor purchase timing) is for Dark Pact? (and what classes obviously)
Nostrademous
Last edited by Nostrademous on Aug 3, 2017, 9:42:23 PM
"
Nostrademous wrote:
I made one too on PoB using mostly rares (Carcass Jack and Voidbringer are the only uniques, + some flasks).

6k life, 1k ES.

Anyone know what quest reward (or vendor purchase timing) is for Dark Pact? (and what classes obviously)

Yeah I also feel like this might be bugged on PoB, but like I said: It's only based on speculations (theorycrafting). This will be my starter build so I will test it out and update it.
"
Nostrademous wrote:

6k life, 1k ES.

can you give pastebin link pls? have no idea how to build dark pact and also want to play it in ssf hc as starter.
twitch.tv/nex1233
steamcommunity.com/id/nex1233
discord : nexx#9045
"
"
Nostrademous wrote:

6k life, 1k ES.

can you give pastebin link pls? have no idea how to build dark pact and also want to play it in ssf hc as starter.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1931698
Nostrademous
Last edited by Nostrademous on Aug 4, 2017, 10:15:39 AM
Ty for the build, planning to try it as a league starter. What do u think about taking Method to the Madness cluster, instead of some spell dmg nodes near Templar and Witch? It will give us more damage and some juicy chaos res.
what bandits would you take
Anyone making progress on this build? I hear mixed reviews on self cast dark pact.
i am adventuring in this kinda build
but i think cospri's will will be better in the end, less life but extra curse to go triple curse

im theorizing with this build but i kinda reached a MAYBE HC variant

https://pastebin.com/hQCikv2y

still didnt fiddle with uniques, but i believe the life regen nodes overweights the leech proc for this build but i am not certain

i reached lvl 56 now and since i put the 5L i started getting mana problems, so i believe that till to respec to life regen, go first to tireless node instead of the marauder to alleviate that problem

the last thing that remains to test is interaction with MoM, since we can consider the mana regen a mitigation from life regen, but i dont know if the "removes life" from the dark pact is included in the spectrum of the MoM keystone

btw this builds Works really well with botg abyssal and rallying cries, maybe the ideal build with dark pact is inquisitor, but the real damage disher is the assassin of course

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info