Cast While Channeling, fare thee well My Love

There's a self-aggrandizing, narcissistic 'part' of me that would like to believe I helped instigate enough complaints to warrant the "70% less damage" in PvP for skills linked to Cast While Channeling; however, knowing GGG, it's probably related to Scorching Ray.

CWC offered people un-versed in spell-casting and mana management (like myself) the ability to apply sustained spell-casting with little mana cost, at a loss of only one support socket.

But what's done is done and CWC in PvP is most likely a thing of the past... which of course saddens me since it destroys argueably my best PvP character to date; however, as always, I'll do my best to reset and do my duty in exploiting the new cancer(s).

Big Picture?

I believe that's the 1/2 the fun of PvP ... watching meta investments dismantled, in a panicked flurry selling everything off to unawares or patch-notes illiterate players, and reinvesting accordingly, to adapt to the new meta - all the while compromising what little integrity PvP allows, to get in that glory hole-y grail that is US/EU top 10... or to rephrase, as a wise man once wrote to me: "git gud".
Last edited by Actalo on Aug 2, 2017, 8:09:29 PM
Last bumped on Aug 3, 2017, 7:13:05 PM
git gut.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
If you think CwC is done, you are wrong. I will show you in 3.0 how its done :)
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
No one will miss that cheese, sorry.

New cancer seems to be glass canon spamming invisible Magma orbs in sarn, same shit as sparks.
Along with KB and LA pathfinder as a throwback to the good ol' days of a few months ago
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
I almost miss the pre 1.3 era.

Spoiler
When you had to RMT a Kaom and a mirror sword to be pvp relevant :wink wink:

Last edited by IceDeal on Aug 3, 2017, 1:00:29 PM
"
IceDeal wrote:

Spoiler

dont forget lvl 1 cwdt + arctic breath + GMP. perma chill... because fuck you why not.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
And 6-link tempest Shield with no zap coolsown.

Oh, and puncture miners!

Just remembered another one, remember when Dismantle and QBot were relevant? Good times...
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Last edited by I_am_Upset on Aug 3, 2017, 3:22:10 PM
"
IceDeal wrote:

Spoiler

Well I know who you're talking about and it isn't me so that's ok.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info