Supporter Packs

Where is Harbinger Supporter Packs, GGG?

The Legacy League will end at Aug 01, 2017 1:00 AM (This is displayed in your local time) alongside the Classic Mystery Box, Legacy Supporter Packs and Legacy Hat.

But there are still Legacy Supporter Packs in shop.
Last bumped on Aug 1, 2017, 2:17:35 PM
They're working on it. It's not all instantaneous.
"
Towlg wrote:

The Legacy League will end at Aug 01, 2017 1:00 AM (This is displayed in your local time) alongside the Classic Mystery Box, Legacy Supporter Packs and Legacy Hat.

So what? How does that affect your life exactly? Are you the GGG statements enforcer?

Some people may still get to buy it. Good for them. I see no problem in it.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
"
Bone2flesh wrote:

So what? How does that affect your life exactly? Are you the GGG statements enforcer?

Want to buy $60 pack.
"
Will the new Harbinger supporter packs be available before the league?

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
They won't be, unfortunately! We're not yet able to confirm when they'll be released but it will be after 3.0 launches.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Will the new Harbinger supporter packs be available before the league?

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
They won't be, unfortunately! We're not yet able to confirm when they'll be released but it will be after 3.0 launches.

Oh, sad. Thank you.
"
Bone2flesh wrote:
"
Towlg wrote:

He wanted to buy a pack, was hoping they would be out, and asked in a proper manner, didnt whine or complain. He even went as far as to provide the post that led him to believe it could be out.

Your answer seems a little hostile. Eat a snickers man.
Last edited by BloodBaneBoneBreaker on Aug 1, 2017, 2:02:34 PM
"
Bone2flesh wrote:
"
Towlg wrote:

why such a meanie head?
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info