[3.0] Tornadoshot & barrage build.

This build has insane AOE damage with tornado shot. Basically oneshotting everything on your screen. Mayb 2 shots for yellows. For bosses you simply replace your tornadoshot with barrage, although this probably wont be needed untill you reach High end stuff.

~8k life.
-2.4% Instant leech.
~1m barrage damage, or 1.4m if the target is shocked.
~140k tornado shot.
~50% evade chance.

-As Raider: https://pastebin.com/sEXieSTB
-As Deadeye: https://pastebin.com/LqKQw9Nf
-As Pathfinder you remove some damage (or hp) and get flasks nodes if u need.

Jewel: prefixes = %phys dmg & life, there are many good suffixes like projectile dmg, crit multi etc.

THIS IS NOT A (FRIENDLY) LEAGUESTARTER!!!

I suggest leveling and playing as frostblades (raider) untill you reach at least lvl 80, then we can use steelrings. The skilltree requires very little respeccing, and you probably can use most of your gear as well.

You can keep throwing money at this char forever, by getting good steelrings, +1 frenzy boots, ele curse on hit with gloves, +1 arrow quiver etc. If you're not doing high end content, and just spamming some t11/12's I suggest using queen of the forest for movespeed.

This is the best I could come up with. Would love to hear optimizations for skill tree. Post your questions/suggestions below!
Last edited by Dutch_Freak on Jul 31, 2017, 8:25:37 AM
Last bumped on Aug 15, 2017, 1:25:00 AM
hey love this idea was going to do a t-shot build for 3.0 but this looks perfect for me hope you keep it up to date with possible future nerfs
Need more Giraffes!
how do you keep up with your resistances? i mean all of them are minus
I didn't bother adding resist to the gears. Capping resists is pretty easy, as we can use purity of elements. We don't have any good dps aura's.

Also seems I forgot to get the jewel socket left of vaal pact.
I've just changed a bit...
didn't take the attack speeds nodes near the marauder area, and didnt take heavy draw... then put soul raker using lioneye's fall jewel (above piercing shots)
1.85m as raider

Last edited by Absents on Jul 31, 2017, 5:44:29 PM
how do i see the build? what program are you guys using?
Whats the point of frenzy charges now? Useless after the nerf for bows. They only give more damage for ATTACK, not all. Bows arent attacks.
"
Kajukenbo wrote:
Whats the point of frenzy charges now? Useless after the nerf for bows. They only give more damage for ATTACK, not all. Bows arent attacks.

Unless i'm drunk, bows are weapons and so are used by attack skills:) But probably i'm drunk......
"
Kajukenbo wrote:

Bows aren't MELEE, but they are absolutely attacks.
"
maaden wrote:
how do i see the build? what program are you guys using?

Path of Building.
Last edited by nitronewf on Aug 1, 2017, 6:30:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info